picture

Here i am again ashamed of mysélf *sigh* i'm really sorry for what seems like months not updating but i had to prepare myself for my finals . Sowwyyy 🤗🤗

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Now change to these and then follow me" naeun says with her dry voice . Jimin didn't like it but he need her money what could he do other than that ?

She didn't wait for jimin's answer and just slams the door on his face making him flinch . God what did he does to deserve all of this , he was always as obedient as a little puppy and really gentle and innocent . What happened? *sigh* Jeon Jongkook .

Jimin changed to his new but revealent clothes who don't even suit a man . And got out of the dirty room , when he heard the voice calling up for him . " jimin!" *sigh* what now? He saod with a tired voice .

"You need to get on stage hurry up now !" A woman who resembles to naeun says . "Stage? What will i do on stage?" Jimin asks tone a little bit high for the woman's liking .

She came to him and grabed him by his soft cheeks , " look you little brat . You need to talk to me with respect 'cause i'm your boss now . Understood?"

"Who's the boss ? You? " they both turn around to find naeun looking at the woman beside jimin . "S-sister , i didn't mean..." she tried to say but was directly silenced by naeun . " enough! Now both of you, walk in front of me . We need to get this boy ready for his night ." She says a smirk on her face .

The old woman POV :

how much does he resemble her... that pretty woman i was in love 40 years ago , she could be my wife now, but sadly , she's straight .

My name's jung minah , yes i'm an old woman but with a young heart , i still love life even though it only gave me sower , you can say it's a one sided love . And as you can tell . I'm lesbian and all of my crushes were girls , and suzie was one of them , she was my high school best friend .

I don't know where she is now , but i hope she's fine , 'cause my love for her didn't die over all these years .

My god ... i think it's time for me to get up and clean what's left for this day to go sleep in that cold basement again .

The one who took forever to update POV:

actually , it's not the way you think . Jimin won't be dancing in front of boys or expensive men , but in front of expensive girls , i mean women . They're called as dom females . And actually , it was much safer for jimin's baby since there won't be someone to destroy him .

"And here's the next new striper , and of course it'll be your favourite , Park Jimin!" The man on the stage says .

Jimin then cames out , eyes dead serious, hating all of his life , bt still going . Even though he was in that state, he attracts a lot of attention as always .

And there the lights went dim , and the music started, andit was at this moment jimin knew , shit'll get down rn.

He stated to sway his hips , since he know it has to be a sexy dance , he was about to die of embarassment and prayed about the theorie saying that babies know what their mother does when they're still in their tummies .

He goes on with the beat, jntil it stoped and loud cheerings started .

"5000 dollars ! I give it for this baby boy to come with me tvis night !" A woman in her late 40's says .

"Okay! Who else ?" The man says looking at the croud where there was only females .

"8000 dollars!"
"I give 9000!"
The numbers started going up until it comes to an end 11000 dollars it's a good number for a debutant but it wasn't good enough for jimin , he though that he could make more money. He needs money to get off this hell .

Magical time skip 'cause i don't want to write a heterosexual smut ew ~

"You were a good boy ." The good looking woman says . Jimin was disgusted by the name she talled him to call her but he has to do it .
" thanks mommy." He says snuggling onto her , maybe she'll give him more dollars then . Now you might think that jimin has become a true slut , but remember that he's doing all of this for his child , that he's still the jimin who suffered a lot .

Jimin's POV

what have i become?
What am i now? A slut? Or a worthless wh*re ?
I miss my old life, i miss everyone, jin , suga, v , everyone , even ... even jungkook .

I didn't pray for suzie and grandpa for a long time ago i should go now . What praying? I've just commited a major sin , but god will forgive me right? But i don't deserve forgiveness . I miss her smile, her sence of humour , her baby face . Everything . Oh? But ... oh my god i forgot about it ! The picture. I need to get it . But where is it? I think i left it in that room.

After bending my goodbye for the woman and wearing my clothes ,i went to the room after i went to multiple other rooms .

"Where is it ." I say starting to panick seaching everywhere . But still not finding it .

"Are you searching for this?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So ? How was it?
Thank you so much for reading this my beautiful readers . 😍😍.