trapped

Yeah yeah i know i'm late, but i'mback bitches!!

I just needed time to work on my mental health, and i'm getting better!! __________

__________

Jimin was sitting in a small room where the lights were dim, he was still confused about his state, his and his baby's future . He knows that the work he's going to do won't be a good one, but he'll accept it as long as it doesn't hurt his child.

Naeun ( yes she's the witch) has left him to do something but she threw some clothes on him before she told him to wear them harshly. They weren't some normal clothes , they were some kind of strippers clothes , and it disgusted jimin, but what else he could do, he has to obey her or else he'll be in the street withhis baby who isn't even born yet.

Jimin was still looking blankly at the wall, lost in his thoughts when he heard a soft voice," Are you the new one, honey?" An old lady said to jimin a broom in her hand.

Jimin looked at her, his hand having a loose grip onto the fabric naeun gave him, he just wanted to be alone but he has a lot of questions, and this lady seems like a good one to ask, since she looks kind.

"Why? Was there anybody before me?" He says eyes expressing deep sadness.

"Well... Yeah, but you're the first one who seems like he doesn't want to work like this" The lady says with pity in her eyes.

Jimin wanted to continue the conversation with the lady, but suddenly, the door bursts open to reveal naeun who was looking at him as if he killed his only daughter.

"You're still with these dirty clothes of yours!"
'Bitch they're 24000 dollars ' jimin wanted to say but all he did was roll his eyes at her, but she seems like she didn't like his move.

So she came up to him and slap him right in face, of course she doesn't know that jimin can bury her in her own clothes if he wants to because of his tiny body, the old lady was looking at him with pity in her eyes.

"And you! Go back to work !" Naeun yelled at the old lady before she pushed jimin to a tiny bathroom.
_______________

I know that was short and shitty but i promise the next one will be better.
Thank you, my lovely readers for reading this!! ❤❣❣