(AU!) Orphaned! Homeless! Jojo x Orphaned! Homeless! Reader: Give Us A Love

I'm listening to this song while writing this. Play the song whenever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat on the sidewalk holding your guitar. Your parents died in a car crash when you were a baby. No orphanage was willing to take you in which left you homeless. You strung a few chords to clear your mind. You sigh and pack your instrument in its case.

You sat up and head to an old tent you call "home." You bump into something or someone and fall to the ground. "Are you alright?" Someone asked. You look to meet a Who-Boy with messy, short, black hair, black and gray striped fur, and brown eyes. "Yeah." You said while he took in your appearance. From your messy, long/short, (H/C) hair, your (F/C) and (S/F/C) striped fur, and (E/C) eyes. "I'm sorry I bumped into you." "It's okay, I wasn't looking where I was going." "I'm (Y/N)." "I'm Jojo." You shook hands with Jojo. "Do you know a place where I can stay for the night?" He asked. "No, but you can stay with me." You responded. "Thanks." "It's no problem."

You took Jojo to the tent. It's dark green with brown patches sewn into it. "Home sweet home." You said sarcastically. You both go inside and get settled. "So how did you wind up here?" You asked. He looks at the ground sadly. "I'm sorry. I should've-" "It's okay. My parents were murdered by a serial killer and the orphanage I was in kicked me out. What about you?" " When I was a baby my parents died in a car crash and no orphanage took me in. I play my guitar to get a few cents to live." "Can I join you playing music?" "Yes, I would like that. In fact you can stay here." "Are you sure?" "I'm positive."

You both fell asleep in comfort knowing that you found someone who understands your pain. That morning you grabbed your guitar and Jojo grabbed a bucket. "I'd figure I could play this bucket like a small drum." He explains to you. "That's a great idea." You said. "Thanks." He said with a light blush on his face. You took him to your spot for music playing. You both set up your stuff and begin to play.

"Where do we belong where did we go
wrong
If there's nothing here, why are we still
here?
Where do we belong where did we go
wrong
If there's nothing here, why are we still
here?
Where do we belong where did we go
wrong
If there's nothing here, why are we still
here?
Where do we belong where did we go
wrong
If there's nothing here, why are we still
here?

It's another time, it's another day
Numbers they are new, but it's all the same
Running from yourself, it will never change
If you try you could die"

You sang out. Jojo joins in with you.

"Give us a little love, give us a little love
We never had enough, wenever had
enough
Give us a little love, give us a little love
We never had enough, we never had
enough

Pour it in a cup, try to drink it up
Pour it in a well, you can go to h***
We'll get it on the way

Ah ah ah ah ah
Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah
Huh huh"

     A few people gather around you to hear you two.

"Where do we belong where did we go
wrong
If there's nothing here, why are we still
here? "Where do we belong where did we go
wrong
If there's nothing here, why are we still
here?

Leave it by it's pain leave it all alone
If I never turn I will never grow
Keep the door ajar when I'm coming home
I will try, can't you see I'm trying"

More people stopped to hear you both. You smile at Jojo and he smiles back. You both finish the song.

Give us a little love, give us a little love
We never had enough, we never had
enough
Give us a little love, give us a little love
We never had enough, wenever had
enough

Ah ah ah ah ah
Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah
Huh huh
Huh huh huh
Huhu huh huh huh
Mhm mhm"

     The crowd claps for your wonderful performance and gave you two enough money for lunch. You both head to Wendy's and place your orders. "It's nice that people gave us a little love." Jojo said. "Agreed." You said.

I think I should make a Part 2 to this. Song belongs to Falluah.