"Someone Has To Help."

Modeled after this scene. I'm sorry for taking so long. I've been busy and it's hard for me to write anymore with my school work up again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was supposed to be a great night. Jojo had gotten accepted into his dream college and to celebrate it you took him to see his favorite band when they were in town. They may be one of your favorites too but this is his all time favorite. During one of the songs you grabbed his hand and lead him away from the mesh pit. You lead him far away to hear you without yelling but close enough hear the music.

"Thank you for taking me here." He said.

      "It's not a problem." You responded. "I'm really proud of you, ya know?"

      He smiled and was about to say something when the alarms went off. You both looked back up to see the stage on fire. The young couple ran back to see someone running up to them. "Are you okay?" Jojo asked as the guy coughed to clear some smoke in his lungs.

     "I'm fine, but (Lead Singer's Name) is inside!" He said and ran away. You looked at the stage and ran forward to have something or someone hold you back.

     "(Y/N) NO!" Your boyfriend said holding your wrist. You glanced at the stage and then to him.

     "Someone is in there. Someone has to help." You responded and yanked yourself out of his grip. You ran into the burning stage and the lead singer came running out. You were right behind him/her and made it just in time for the stage to explode. You coughed and smiled in relief that you didn't die. You dropped to the ground exhausted from running in a burning area. Jojo ran up and dropped to your level and hugged you tight.

     "Thank goodness you're alright." He whispered in your ear.

      "I'm glad I got out in time." You whispered with a soft laugh. He gave you a peck on your head and continued holding you until the fire department and the ambulance arrived to probably handle the situation.