Yandere! Jojo x Reader part 4: Dead

LoniTheFoxDemon has also requested this part and this will be the last part.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     You wake up on a tree branch. You look around in curiosity until you remember. You stopped at the tree last night to rest and catch your breath, obviously that lasted longer than you thought. You sighed and climb down the tree branch. When you land on the ground you walked for a while until you stopped.

     You recognize the area you're at because this is where Jojo jumped from among the trees and started murdering your friends. You walk through and see three skeletons lying on the ground. They looked new and still have some organs and skin attached to them.

     You gag at the sight of them and threw up. You know for a fact that those are the skeletons of your friends. You can't believe that Jojo put them all together on the forest ground. You walk on with the images of them burning in your mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jojo followed your footprints. He wants to catch you and hoped that you'd be with him forever. But faith has other plans for both of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Back to you~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're walking for about three hours and you feel tired. You think you must be running on adrenaline because of the fear you went through. You start to hear car going by, people walking, and people talking. Civilization.

      You smile and laugh because of the happiness of being close to civilization. You start to run towards people but the sound of a stick snapping in two. You turn around to find Jojo looking at you with a look of betrayal. You notice that he's holding a knife. You start to make a run for it but a piercing pain enters your body.

        You drop to the ground dead with the knife sticking up in your back.

I know I know, way to go on killing you.