After Story | 5.1

Part II

Staying true to their word, they allowed Hagami to get dressed. She wore just a v-neck shirt with the Uchiha crest on the back and a pair of leisure sweatpants as she wasn't planning on taking any missions today. She took a deep breath standing at her window again, aware that there were now two sets of eyes watching as she opened the curtain.

I hope I'm lucky. She murmured in the back of her mind and took a step forward. Itachi and shisui prepares themselves only to catch a glimpse of Hagami's back.

Barging through her door, Sasuke stumbled out of the way like Itachi had but for him it was to avoid the oncoming door that would've smacked him square in the face. He didn't have a chance to catch Hagami as she fled the house. Taking to the rooftops, she was nearly caught by another Uchiha who had been stationed, probably by Itachi. Taking to the streets, she avoided at least three more until she reached the edges of the Compound. Groaning, there're at least four in any direction she chose, not to mention Sasuke, Itachi, and Shisui were hot on her tail.

Suddenly throwing rationality aside, a grin came to Hagami's face. She bolted forward, avoiding people with grace and using a couple of carts and structures to launch herself over. She even fit neatly through a vegetable cart by folding herself in half and leaping through.

"Was that Hagami-san?" She briefly heard a familiar voice. She must've passed Boruto, not to mention Sarada and Mitsuki.

"Most likely. The entire Clan is in on their competition to see if they can catch her. So far they're not having much luck." Sarada explained as Hagami swerved out of sight.

Hagami internally thanked the higher beings for keeping Sarada out of this. However, she was about to make another sharp turn when a kunai whizzed into her path. Gasping, she halted her steps, sensing three chakra sources around her, none of which were her siblings or friends.

"Oh come on. You can't use any weapons...at least I didn't think you could." Hagami murmured the last part to herself as one lunged at her. Narrowing her eyes, she caught the outstretched arm firmly and threw him around as soon as the other jumped. The two collided and the other one landed a bit away. Judging from their chakra signatures, Hagami gathered they were indeed Uchiha but young and inexperienced. She took the last on back the wrists after they threw two punches. Hagami knocked them off balance by lightly kicking the insides of their kneecaps, leaving them to fall gently against the ground. Leaping backward, she tucked her knees up as one of her remaining kids lunged. She ended up clacking heads with the one who had fallen as Hagami landed on the nearest rooftop.

"Ouch," Hagami winced to herself and continued onto her next destination. She sped through the foliage next, taking a right to the Uchiha training ground. She knew a few would be there, but avoided alerting her presence and chose one of the midsize trees to perch in. She could easily sense the three Uchiha were training: the three of which would eventually become Shisui's students as he had chosen to become a Sensei after his years in the Black Ops. Sitting down, she leaned her back against the tree trunk, graciously taking in air that was needed after she sprinted around Konohagakure. Chances were, the Uchiha would turn away from their own Compound in search of Hagami elsewhere hence they didn't think she'd go back so long as she wasn't caught.

Perfect. Hagami sighed crossing her arms over her chest. Only Shisui, Itachi, or Sasuke would think to look for her here but even those chances would be slim.

---

"You've got to be kidding me. We lost her?" Shisui put his hands on her knees. "I'm too old for this." He groaned hence Itachi had woken him up much earlier than he intended to be woken—he had taken a taxing mission the night before.

"You're only around thirty-five or something like that." Itachi scoffed waving his hand amusedly. "I bet she's at the Compound's training grounds." He angled his head around and Shisui cocked an eyebrow.

"No way—actually you're probably right." Shisui scratched his head. "But if you're wrong you owe me BBQ." He jabbed a finger into Itachi's chest only for the latter to smirk.

"If I'm right you owe me dango." Itachi retorted and Shisui narrowed his eyes at the former. Last time Itachi made that deal Shisui lost a mission's worth of money.

"H*** no." Shisui barked crossing his arms. "I'm not paying for that sweet tooth of yours. You know what, the deal's off, you're right." Itachi smirked, and Shisui only sighed at least knowing his wallet was safe now. "Well I guess the only thing to do now is head over there." He placed an arm on Itachi's shoulder, carrying the two over there in a flash via the Shunshin no Jutsu (Teleportation Jutsu).

Hagami jerked from her light nap as their chakra sources became present much closer than she intended. A wave of motivation briefly passed through her mind but it fizzled out quite quickly. Instead, she yawned and shut her eyes again, but made sure to erase any feature that would give away that she was actually awake.

Footsteps approached her not too long later and a weight change in the branch alerted her that one of them was near. But with such a restrained chakra signature, Hagami couldn't tell who.

And she definitely wasn't expected the next move to be pulled. Two fingers suddenly prodded at her ribs, making her eyes shoot open and for her to flinch a clear three maybe four inches in the same place whilst her arms snapped to her sides. A gasp was emitted two and she realized that both of them were present; she could practically image their sly grins.

"You couldn't of just, you know, tapped my shoulder?" Hagami grimaced at the two of them, her senses still somewhat scattered at that moment.

"No, that was more entertaining." Shisui snickered and he repeated the action, weaving around her arm in the process to his her ribs again. She squeaked this time, swatting his hand away and sending him a glare. "Who would know? That Hagami, the strongest Uchiha of our generation, would be-" his sentence was abruptly cut off with her slapping her hand over his mouth.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence." Hagami nearly winced and covered her face in embarrassment. "I didn't purposely chose to be that."

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, it's the body's natural defense since it produces a panic response of pain. That's why it's so hard to control flinching when someone does," Hagami didn't notice another set of hands creeping up to her other side, "this!" Shisui backed off just as Itachi lunged for Hagami. They closed around her shoulders, instantly causing her to thrash so much the two fell off the branch and to the ground. There was no laughing, just Hagami trying to writhe her way away from Itachi's hands which grazed lightly over her shoulders.

"Get...off of me! You...weigh a...ton!" Hagami wheezed but it seemed the energy was being drained from her by the second. Her nerves were scattered and Itachi didn't seem like he was going to let up anytime soon. Laughter began to escape her lips finally too, her defenses crashing.

"No way, this is payback for everything." Itachi taunted her. "You know, I would've never of known this if Shisui hadn't let it slip."

"SHISUI YOU ARSE!" Hagami screeched through laughter.

---

This is the true conclusion of The Story of Hagami. It has been a wild ride going through this and I appreciate those who've read it all the way through!

Enjoy and keep reading whatever interests you because this is what gives us imagination and beauty!

-silent