chapter 1. Blackcat

Gracie Phillips as Alissa Krane aka blackcat

Tom Holland (obviously) as peter parker aka spider man

There will be no spider man homecoming references, sorry if that's what you were expecting most of the characters will be made up.

•~•~•~•
Peters POV

I sat in class as our so called art teacher scribbled on the white board with a bright orange marker.

A pretty girl with brown hair and bright green (a/n pretend that's the color) eyes walked in. That caught my attention, I feel like I've seen her before, I just couldn't remember.

"Ah yes, our new adolescent, ALISSA! You will take that empty seat in the back next to Peter" Ms. Holland pointed at me with a now purple marker.

Alissa walked over to me and sat down. She put her book bag on the floor, It was a black Backpack with a white cat Silhouette patch on the front with other patches such as hearts and tacos.

I swear I've seen that cat symbol before

After school.

I googled the sign I saw on Alissa's back pack, I've seen it before.

All that came up was "blackcat"

I needed to call Mr. Stark to see who this girl was.

I tried to call him but it went directly to voicemail.

I decided to go out and get coffeex since I had nothing better to do than stalk a random girl.

"Aunt May, I'm heading out!" I yelled as I walked out the door to our apartment.

"Don't get a girl pregnant!" Was all she answered then probably went back to watching little woman la.

I sat down and opened my chemistry book. I saw a familiar pair of bright green eyes sit at the table next to Me.

She opened her laptop and started doing some type of project about the news.

her eyes flashed from green to purple and she ran out of the Cafe fast.

Then my spidey senses started tingling.

There will be MANY plot holes so continue reading at your own risk, mmk, your the one that settled to read my garbage so you will be the one to suffer through it.