Chapter 6: "Closure"

Carly glared at me as I sat down by Peter and his friends. I grabbed his hand under the table and squeezed it. We weren't dating but his hand felt good in mine.

"Can I talk to you" James tapped on my shoulder.

His blonde hair was a mop on his head. His ocean blue eyes were red from tears.

I just stared at him surprised he would walk out of his house like this considering he spent so much time on his appearance ever single day.

"You look like a piece of shit" Ronnie laughed. "Go talk to him" Peter whispered and let go of my hand.

I nodded and followed JAMES out of the cafeteria.

Once we got under the bleachers James finally decided to look at me.

"I miss you so fucking much Liss." He grabbed my hand. I pulled away as fast as I could.

"That hands reserved for Peter. Don't touch it. And... You dumped me for not wanting to have sex with you, Lied and said I did fuck you, AND fucked my best friend the whole ENTIRE time we were together" I laughed at how dense he thought I was.

"I love yo-" I cut him off.

"That's a lie you just wanna fuck me. Crawl back to Carly I got to go see someone." I started to walk away.

"DID YOU FUCK HIM THOUGH?" James yelled after me. I knew he was talking about Peter. "Nah he actually wants to like know me and shit, not get in my pants 24/7. Have a good life. Bye" I smiled and waved.

This was a short "closure" Chapter ig. "Have a good life, bye" -Call me Karizma. Happy Birthday

AND HAPPY BDAY LIL PEEP RIP "Your still my world but your not on my earth"- Unrealised call me karizma song