chapter 2. Cat reflex's

I started swinging from building to building to get to the robbery thatwas going down.

When suddenly a girl in a black costume started flying by me.

"Who are you?" I asked the girl. "BlackCat, I feel like we've met before, Peter" She then pouted down to the ground and used superspeed to easily catch the robbers.

"Woah..." I whispered to myself as I watched her.

"Wait, BlackCat, how'd you know my real name?" I spotted the Cat silhouette on her suit that was on Alissa's backpack.

I grabbed her arm. And pulled her into an empty alley way.

"Alissa?" I asked surprised. "How'd you know?" She asked.

"They same signs on your backpack" I said ina duh tone.

"Sarcasm idiot, and don't grab me again I'm way more powerful than you, ya know?" She pushed me playfully.

"We need to talk to Mr. Stark but he won't answer any of my calls" I sighed. "Easy, we can teleport there"

She opened a wormhole, grabbed my arm and pulled me through, befre I could protest about how he could be doing something important we were next to him as he was fighting someone.

"Uh kid, I see you meet Alissa, But now isn't the best time to talk so please HELP" He blasted the guy.

Alissa Quickly put her mask back on and used her telekinesis to pick up the guy and make him float in the air, flailing his arms helplessly, knowing he could fall and die any minute.

I laughed at this display.

"Is it a good time to talk now?" She asked Me. Stark. How many powers did this girl have?

"Kid, that is Alissa, I told you about her last wee, remember? Blackcat ring a bell?"

And suddenly everything clicked, I had TERRIBLE listening skills.

"Ugh can you please let down, I'm afraid of heights" The dude Cried. Alissa let him down soon after.

"What, I'm nice?" She said as we stared at her.

"Little help here?" She motioned go me and rolled her eyes. "Oh, yeah" I mumbled some profanities under my breath for embarrassing myself imfront of the pretty girl and shot a web around the guy to tie him up.

•~•~•~•
"Kid since you didn't listen when I called you 3 weeks ago, I won't be telling you again, Alissa will" He pointed to Her while we played with a lose strand of hair that fell out of her bun.

"Oh, me?" She looked up. "You guys are perfect for each other, you never listen" Me. Stark sighed in frustration.

Both of our cheeks went red.

"Uh my scientsit parents made a cell, I know weird right? Then our pet cat ate it, who knew cats ate science experiments? It then bit me, and apparently that transferred it inside my blood, I was homeschooled ever since, then my parents died....Me. Stark took me in, now I guess I am working with you" She showed me a bite mark on her neck.

I got bit by a spider..." I said awkwardly. She giggled and Me.Stark glared at us.

"Now that you know each other, you will go HOME and protect people there, and leave me alone, Alissa, No surprise visits anymore" He started walking back into his office.

"Crummy thank you" She mumbled under her breath. She then did some finger motions and opened a worm hole.

"Aren't you coming peter?" She asked ina 'duh' tone.

"Oh yeah" she then grabbed my hand and we walked inside.

•~•~•~•

Alissa's POV
*three weeks later*

"You know Alissa, you should really get an Instagram" Carly said as we walked to the only class I didn't have with peter.

He was cute, and Funny, and Nerdy, and Sweet. and cute.

"Why?" Was all I said as well sat down.

Everyone says Carly and her friends are bullies but I don't understand why. They have been really nice me.

"Because your pretty, duh, besides how are we supposed to tag. you in things?" She said in a 'duh' tone.

"Well, ok" I sighed and grabbed my phone out of my pocket, she plucked it out my hands just as soonas I got it out.

She typed in some things then handed it back. "There you go, your account name is, @mfkinglissa" I looked at my phone, I never had social media before.

I never needed it because I never had friends because I missed school a lot. Doing....other things.

Mr.Henry was talking about something that had to do with math, I have a photographic memory so I don't pay attention in school, I just do the test and get amazing grades.

I could feel my ears perk up, I put my head down because I knew my eye's would change colors.

I closed them and reopened them, changing them back to green. And raised my hand. "Krane, yes?" He responded.

"I uh need to go to the, Nurse's office"

"Oka-" I ran out of the classroom fast.

I saw Peter running out the class next to mine. We nodded at each other and smiled.

"Off to save the day" He murmured.