Chapter 4. Is this how you do it?

"Come on dude we got school in the morning!" Alissa yelled at the guy while we chased the truck with the stolen plutonium in it.

"Yeah! And I still didn't even finish my homework!" I yelled after her. "Idiot" She mumbled then laughed at me.

I pulled the trucks over with my webs. He then got out the car and started to run, the police got out the petroleum while Alissa used her superspeed to catch him and bring him to the police car.

"Come on Liss" I yawned, it was 4 am already, And If we got back now I would get atleast 3 hours left of sleep.

"Yeah, Yeah" She sighed and pulled me through the worm hole she created.

•~•~•~•

"Hey Penis Parker what's up" James came by our table. Alissa was at the teachers desk getting some paper so he could be a douche untilshe came and yelled at him.

Honestly. He looked like a skinny Jake Paul to me.

"The fuck do you want" Ronnie glared at him. "Shut up, goth girl" He snickered. Garrett rolled his eyes. He was supposed to be gifted but the classes were full so he was stuck in the classes with us that he was too smart for.

"Keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find a brain back there" He laugh. "Keep fucking talking, maybe a bug will fly in your mouth" I glared at him.

He was about to punch me, haha try, when Alissa grabbed his arm and twisted it. "Do you need a fucking nap? Because your acting like a 4 year old!" She yelled at him.

"MS.KRANE, LANGUAGE, OR I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD!" Ms. Holland yelled. She freaked me out sometimes. Alissa then pulled James back over to their Table.

Alissa🐈🖤☮: Parker, you know you can talk tome during skool right?

Peter🕷☢🎈: Ik

🐈🖤☮: Then why don't you?

🕷☢🎈: Uhh cuz your Quarter back football star boyfriend will beat my ass?

🐈🖤☮: Spider-man, Are you there?

🕷☢🎈: We can't use our "abilities" for personal needs

🐈🖤☮: and exactly why not?

🕷☢🎈: So we don't get caught and put our friends lives in danger? And let our many, many, many enemies Take Them and our families as hostage, orrrrr did that never cross your mind

🐈🖤☮: Fineeeeee

🕷☢🎈: Look dude, don't go blasting people's heads off alright? Thats all I ask.

🐈🖤☮: Uh huh, whatever.

Alissa's POV

"ALISSA!" James yelled from my room.

I lived in my own apartment, I just acted like my parents were at work or on a business trip when someone was over.

"I'm right here" I sat on the bed next to him. "Finally, slow ass" He laughed at me. I rolled my eyes in response and turned on the movie.

"Come here" He pulled me on his lap. "I'm trying to Watch" I turned around and started to sit back next to him. He then wrapped his arm around my neck, I let out a small moan in response.

"Damn, your bad if you like it when I choke you" He started to kiss my neck.

I then started to think. In my group of friends I was The only virgin, I was seventeen, is it that crazy for me to have sex with my boyfriend? Exactly, No.

And I'm not a hoe if I've only hd one boyfriend. I finally nodded my head in response. He smirked than pulled me on top of him.

"Lets get this off" He pulled my shirt over my head. I was scared, was it possible for me to get pregnant? Actually no, A weird side affect with the cat thing was I don't get a period, or pregnant.

"Now, you open thisx He put my hand on his belt buckle. "While I open this..." HW grabbed something out of his book bag. I slowly pulled his pants down and then took his shirt off. All that he had on now was his boxers.

"Now put it on daddy" He handed me the condom. I nodded my head, pulled off his boxers, and did as I was told. I looked at His hard-on and started blinking a lot. I don't know why.

"Now, Lets have fun" He then flipped me over and laid me down, I shrieked as he got on top of me.

I wasn't ready for this at all