At least

Matt POV
I'm sitting in my bed, scared out of my mind because in about an hour or so, I will be at the dentist and Louis is making me go first so Riley can see what he's going to do. Liam coming to comfort us. "Matt, are alright. Are you feeling okay?" Li asked scaring me half to death. "Oh hey Li, umm I'm fine." I said my eyes pooling with tears. "Oh Matt, there is nothing to be afraid of. I'll be right there if you need me." Li comforted as he hugged me. "If it makes you feel any better, I'll hold you in my arms like did when we were kids." "Li, can I tell you something?" I asked quietly fearing Louis was outside the door. "Sure, what is it little bro." Li respond back. "I've noticed that my teeth have been a little crooked. Do you think I'll need braces?" I asked scared as Li himself had braces on and he always complain that it hurt. "Well, that would be a question for Lou." Li said as he got up. "Well gotta go get Riley up so we're not late for your dentist appointments. Get ready and meet me downstairs." "Okay." I sighed as he left the room.
At the dentist office.
After walking in, Riley ran up to Lou as he walked out. "Hey princess, how you doing?" He asked as Riley giggled. "Good, Li Li said Matt is going first and he's been trying to get out of it the whole way here." Riley explained, still giggling, as Lou walked up to me. "I see, I have room 3 set up, way don't you and Li go wait for us in there. I have to talk to Matt for a minute." Lou explained, scaring me more than I already was. "Okay." Riley replied as Li nodded, then they walked back. "So Matt, just to clarify, this isn't about you. In fact, it's about Li. I was looking at his file and remember he needs to get his wisdom teeth removed in a two months. I was wondering if you are available to watch Riley when the time comes?" Louis asked as I breathe a sigh of relief. "Yeah, that's fine. Um wouldn't I need to get them removed?" I asked as we walk back. "Yes, probably in about five to six months, unless you need braces, then before I put your braces on, I'll do it." Louis explained as I thought of my observations. "If you do braces, I'll just have Riley be watched by grandma and do yours and Liam's at the same time." By now we were at room 3 and Louis looked over me. "Ready as I'll ever be." I sighed.