Chapter Thirtynine

Lea POV

He spends more time here now than when we were dating "ooh that's a look." Liam laughed opening the fridge. Who does that ? Who goes into someone else's fridge and just takes something ? I still ask Moms and Dads if I can have a drink, I still ask them if I can use the bathroom. When I was a kid and I first started school they said every time we wanted to ask a question we had to put our hands up, I wasn't that smart as a kid so I thought that meant I had to do that at home and whenever I wanted to have a drink or use the bathroom I put my hand up.

"Why are you in my parents house ? Better yet why aren't you back in prison ?" I asked making him laugh as he leaned forward "Come on Lea you're smarter then that, if I was really in prison do you really think the law would willing let me near him ? Lee put me in his beach house down in Miami and unlike your waste of space, I'm not Lilou's Dad, I don't have sex with people's siblings, but Sue did tell me you're not getting pregnant and that offer still stands-"

"I wouldn't have sex with you if my life depended on it. Sue's has the baby, they're going back to Boston in an hour, why don't you go with them ? And you didn't answer my question, what are you doing here ?" I asked.

If Riker was here he'd be watching us like a hawk and he'd be all over me and that's his way of saying I've won, which is what they did back and forth when we were younger. Riker doesn't like him here and I know he'd be having a fit if he saw us right now but him and the boys are on kid duty and have taken the kids out for the day, us girls were supposed to have a girls day but then Stormie said we're having a movie night, let's bake some cakes. It was more than we had planned to do, the three of us say let's do stuff and then when it comes to it we just awkwardly stare at each other and go to texting people.

"I wanted to talk without cry baby getting upset." Liam said making me laugh "you're so not funny. There is nothing to talk about-"

"How about the fact you married the wrong guy ?" Liam asked.

"I'm not doing this, Liam you cheated on me, I was meant to come back and I kept trying to call you and you wouldn't answer then when you did some girl answered saying she's your girlfriend and I'm your cousin. You kept cheating on me and I came running back. Riker has made his mistakes he has his flaws and yes I'm pissed about what happened but we're fixing it and despite all of that he is perfect to me, he is an amazing Dad who would do anything for his kids, who'd do anything for his family, but I know that no matter what he will always have my back and I would marry him every single day of my life if I could because I love him, not that you'd know anything about love." I laughed.

Rikers made his mistakes and so have I. Sure we may not of done the same exact mistakes but mine are just as bad as his, knowing that we're still married things have shifted, we can feel that change and you the confusion of what we are is gone and we've both held our hands up and said you know what ? Yeah we fucked up I did this I did that, I'm sorry now let's try moving on from this, it might take a while but let's try still.

"Yeah his such an amazing father, where was he for the first six years of Greg's life huh ? Didn't he leave when the twins were 2 months old ?" Liam asked shaking his head "I have 10 years on that guy and you just dropped me-"

"You body slammed him upstairs, you fucking stabbed him, then you fly over to Spain, kidnap our kids and shot him, you tried to kill my husband and for that I will never forgive you, this is what I don't get okay, you cheated on me so why does it matter ? You didn't care about us, Liam you showed a six year old porn-"

"You told me to spend some quality time together!"

That's what he called quality time ? I'm sure a few guys have said that in front of a jury and still got a sentence. I didn't know about it until Riker told me and at the end of the day if you watch porn that's your thing go do it but don't show it to children, I don't care how basic it is, to me that's wrong on so many levels, it's worrying that he thinks it's okay to show a child that.