¤ 47 ¤: Cont.

August POV:

Kirk decided ta come up wit dis "plan" ta see if Kelly evil, psychotic, obsessive ass got sum'n' up ha sleeve. Which I KNOW SHE DO! We juss got ta tha park and I can see ha sittin' in tha bleachers from where we parked. We in his car cuz she know what mines look like. She'ont even know I'm hea'...

Me: "Bruh. Dis betta work"

Kirko: "It will. Time?"

Me: "12:15"

Kirko: "At 12:35 send some random ass lettas or some shit and I'll juss tell ha you can't make it"

Me: "*laughs* 'Iight."

Dis shit betta work.

Kelly POV:

A hour ago, August texted me asking to meet him in the park because he wanted to talk. But his friend coming, too. So is this important lol. Ion know what he wants to talk about. As I'm sitting here waiting, I seen somebody walk up. I guess his friend...

Kirko: "Wassup. Kelly right?"

Me: "Yeahhh...who's askin'?"

Kirko: "Oh yea. My name Kirk. August's homeboy"

Me: "Oh. Do you know why we're here?"

Kirko: "Nah. He juss tol' me ta meet him hea'"

Me: "Oh"

Kirko: "How ya know him?"

Me: "Met him at Chris's kick back"

Kirko: "Ohhhh. Dats why you look familiar. I rememba you na. Look like you was feelin' ol' dude"

Me: "I am. But he with that bitch Mariah"

Kirko: "How ya know ol' girl?"

Me: "She used to work at Onyx"

Kirko: "Y'all beefin' or sum'n'?"

Me: "Hell yea. Now it's World War 5000"

Kirko: "*laughs* Why?"

Me: "When she worked at Onyx, she was the main attraction. When I had customers, they would flock to her when she walked in the room. So she fucked my money up. So I used to fuck with her to make her quit...but it didn't work. One day she came in pissed the fuck off and I decided that day was the perfect day to mess with her. She got so pissed, she was going to hit me. But the boss stopped her. Monday, I went to the rehearsal my cousin was having and she seen me and all hell broke loose. I'm doing to her what she did to me. Take my men. So I'm takin' hers. She's going on tour for three months. So August is going to be alone"

Kirko: "Hol' up. Tha rehearsals she going to and tha tour she's goin' on is KStylis..."

Me: "Mhmmm"

Kirko: "So he's yo cousin?"

Me: "Yup"

His phone has went off so he took it out his pocket and looked at it, then at me, then back at his phone

Kirko: "He can't make it. Sum'n' popped up"

Me: "So you don't know what he wanted?"

Kirko: "Nah. But it was nice ta meet chu though"

Me: "You, too. Tell, August to hit me up more"

Kirko: "Yeahhhhh. Surrrrre"

Then he got up and left. He was fine too lol. Lemme go see my cousin

Kirko POV:

I knew she was gonna tell me what she was up to. She look like she sneaky. Afta I got all dem lettas and numbas from Aug, I knew I had all tha info I needed. So I got up and left. When I got in tha car I juss looked at him and laughed