Black Hat x Depressed! Dr. Flug

Third person

The rain pitter pattered on the mansion that day. Dr. Flug though was in his lab in the basement working on a new device for his boss Black hat. His eyes starting to droop from exhaustion. While reaching for a tool he knocked over a vial of light blue liquid making it shatter. Panic swept through him as his boss entered the lab while he was cleaning the mess.
"Doctor how is the progression of your..." he stopped mid sentence as he saw Flug, anger sweeping away his other thoughts. "FLUG WHAT THE HELL? YOU CLUMSY MORON!" He shrieked at the poor scientist.
"I-I'm sorry J-Jefecito" Flug stuttered fear burning into his mind.
"Hurry up... you useless human" Black hat growled as he left the lab.
Flug finished cleaning, yet he still cried while he finished the gun for his boss. Wiping his eyes he finished and walked over to Black hat's office. After they made a commercial for the business Flug slipped back to his room, as the rain fell herder he cried again. His tears dripping down his bag. He took off his lab coat and gloves reaching into his drawer looking for his knife.
Finding it he looked at his old scars his mind clouded over, he started slashing at the scarred skin, his tears mixing with the falling blood as painful thoughts spread through his mind and then painted body.
"Why was I even born, I'm nothing but a useless pawn to him... my Black hat" he whispered to himself not knowing that Black hat was walking down the hall.
"WHY DID I HAVE TO FALL FOR THAT BASTARD!" Flug shouted slightly muffled by the doors.
But Black hat heard him. His cries of depression. He never truly thought of how Flug felt, but curiosity is a strange thing. Putting his head to the door he listened to Flug cry, his nonexistent heart felt pain and sorrow for poor Flug as he screamed in pain and anger.
He felt black tears fall past his face, angry at himself for feeling emotions for the small human... then he smelled the blood. Flug's blood. His eyes widened and he tried to open the door to Flug's room to find it was locked.
"FLUG LET ME IN" Black hat yelled out in fear and heartbreak. He always liked Flug but tried to push away his feelings, only making them worse, beating himself up about feeling emotions let alone "love".
"W-WHY THE F-FUCK DO YOU CARE!" Flug shouted in anger.
"FLUG OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR" Black hat screamed trying to force it open, his tears falling faster making his sight blurry.
He broke the door finding Flug on the floor a small pool of blood forming around his arms. His eyes dull as he looked up at his distressed boss. Black hat picked up Flug and rushed to the bathroom tending to his wounds.
"My god Flug what where you thinking?" Black hat said trying to remain calm as Flug whimpered from the stinging pain of the disinfectant.
"Y-you always abused m-me and ne-never asked about m-m-my opinion on a-anything. I felt u-useless to you and I-I felt like I was in your way all the t-time. I-I just... I wanted to die because of you..." he explained trying not to let his loud sobs be heard.
"Flug I am so so so sorry... I should have never did that to you. You are the most important person in this organization... the most important person in my life. I-I love you Flug, so so much. I am so sorry that I did this to you" Black hat cried out.
"I-I... I love you too Jefecito"
That's all black hat had to hear before pulling Flug into a long overdue kiss. Ending the kiss he finished tending to Flug's wounds. Finished he carried Flug to his room and slept peacefully with his lover in between his arms. 

I have a problem all I can think about is depressing shit. I'll make a fluff soon though. so if anyone can give me some suggestions that would be great. I might make a lemon soon too. sorry for not posting in so long and also sorry for it being short. School sucks.