Moxxie X Werewolf Reader

Third person

     Y/n was working hard at I.M.P she filled in for Luna when she was absent or she was always making the place look spotless. As she was doing her rounds she heard what seemed to be a argument, not quiet either it was fucking loud.
     "Moxxie you asshole! I can't believe you would..." It was Millie, she sounded pissed but was cut off quickly.
     "Millie I can't fucking do this anymore. I'm sick of this. I'm sick of coming home to you drunk, kissing another guy. The first time it happened I thought it was an accident but now after so many times of this. I'm done we're done". Moxxie shouted. "That fucking kid was right. You are a slut".
     That was the last thing he said to her hearing the door opening Y/n ran in the opposite direction but not before seeing Moxxie take his wedding ring off and tossing it in the garbage.
     Y/n was pissed. Angerly she cleaned everything, the whole building was truly spotless. Blitzo both was impressed but worried, asking her what happened. As she told him he was confused but understanding.
     "Millie is a fool for hurting Moxxie. He doesn't deserve this. If I was in a relationship with him" Y/n stopped suddenly as Blitzo's eyes widened and a large sadistic smile plastered on his face.
     Y/n blushed and covered her face with her hands.
     "Ooo so how long have you had this little crush N/n"
     "Too long blitzy bitch". She said smiling.
     "Well played edge bitch" he countered making you laugh and lightly punch him in the arm.
     A voice quickly cut into the conversation. Moxxie's voice to be exact.
     "Hey Y/n... I know this is a bit weird to ask but can I stay with you for a while? Millie and I are getting divorced and I don't want to stay in the house". He said shifting his weight onto one leg rubbing his arm in fear of being rejected.
     You quickly agreed to let him stay with you looking at him like you won the lottery. He smiled and hugged you, thanking you for letting him stay at your place.
     As the weeks went by and he became more comfortable in your place he finally decided to loosen up a little. Drinking with you, going to the club every once and a while. He finally felt as if his after life was slowly peicing itself back together.
     One weekend you both had off you ran to the store to buy groceries... Well... More or less hunt for deer and such and pick up other stuff from the store. You prefered your meat just killed and not processed.
     While coming home you felt as if you were being followed. Shrugging it off you took your apartment keys out of your pocket opening the door to find no one was there.
     "Moxxie? Are you home?" You asked aloud. Nothing but silence answered you until the door was opened by a out of breath Moxxie.
     "O-oh Y/n I didn't expect you to be back before me". He said holding his arms behind his back.
     "What's in the bag?" You asked. Your head cocking to the side as one ear flattened against your head making him blush.
     "Nothing that concerns you". He said quickly his blush increasing as he put it under his bed.
     "Riiiiiight". You said unsure wether to believe him or not. Shrugging you put your groceries in their places and curled up into a fluffy ball on your bed.
     Moxxie conflicted sat next to you slowly moving his hand to pet your hair. You hummed and nuzzled against it making him stop and blush. Realising what you did you tried to get up to leave only to be pulled back down feeling his mouth on yours. Your face growing hotter as you pulled him closer to you.
     "I-i love you Y/n. I really do, even when I was married to... Millie I still loved you more than her. I can't get you out of my head, you mean more to me than she ever did". Moxxie broke down sobbing.
     You were shocked. Crying as well you said "I love you too Moxxie. More than anything". Both of you looked at eachother. Kissing each other passionately. Like two soulmates who finally found the love they were looking for not realising it was infront of them the whole time.