Loona x Depressed Male Wolf Reader

Get up, go to work, come back home, sleep. That was your schedual with the random times you ate thrown in. You were depressed when you were alive, everyone left you, driving you to suicide. Now you work at I.M.P in Hell. Turning into a wolf like demon when you fell. Mad that you had to go through the same things you did alive. Demons came, and Demons left. And with that you developed a fear of being abandoned. When you first started working at I.M.P you thought things were gonna change. They did for a while, but depression never leaves unless you try to make it by doing everything in your power to erase it. 
“Y/n are you okay? You seem down today.” Your friend Moxxie said pating your arm.
“I’m good Mox, just have some things on my mind.” You lied, faking a smile.
Moxxie looked at you doubtfully but was dragged away by Millie who was excited about something. 
You sighed dropping the smile and kept tapping on your keyboard going through files of the victims the company killed. Not knowing Loona was watching you carefully reading your body language. It was the same as her friend Demonic Angel’s when she was alone before she decided to help her sister at the happy hotel. Loona shook her head slightly before walking over to you.
“Hey Y/n.” She said.
Shocked you jumped up before looking at Loona, a genuine smile forming on your face. “Hey Loona what’s up?” You asked.
“I was wondering something, when you are around other people you fake your happiness, why are you genuinly happy around me?” She asked leaning on the desk staring at you with a small smile.
You stood frozen. Not knowing how to answer her question. Sitting back down you turned away from her slightly before murmuring a small “I don’t know. Seeing you just makes me happy.”
“Can you tell me why you’re depressed if you mind telling me” she said starting to feel bad for asking. You suprised her when you actually answered her.
“Everyone I loved left me. My ex girlfriend, my family, my friend Noi… Noi died in a car crash. I know he’s up in Heaven though, he was always an Innocent bean and I loved him like a little brother. When he died I killed myself because he was the only one I had left, I’m scared to make friends let alone date anyone now because I can’t be abandoned again but at the same time I’m terrified of being alone. I never told anyone this, not even Moxxie.” When you finished you didn’t even realize that you were crying or that the others came in as you started speaking.
When you looked up and saw the others you started shaking and bolted for the door. Quickly sprinting home with tears running down your fur.
As you crashed on your bed tail tucked in between your legs and ears flat you heard a pounding on your door.
“Go away” you shouted.
“Y/n I’m sorry” Loona said from the other side.
“It’s all my fault, If I just walked Noi home I could have pushed him out of the way.” You sobbed. 
Loona unlocked your door and went to sit next to you petting your fur. Shooting up in bed you clung onto her crying until you passed out in her arms. She smiled slightly bringing a chair next to the bed and waited until you woke up again. When you did wake up again you looked around frantically fearing she left too. 
“Good, you’re awake.” She smiled, her tail wagging as she went to hug you.
‘Please don’t leave me like the others.” You said clinging onto her.
“I wont Y/n, I promise.”