001.

Finn
I wasn't ready to face the school. Not after my mishap before last summer. Memories would keep repeating several times in my head.

"You're a freak Lard! Get some new trousers you homeless shit!" I would get kicked and called horrible names like Lard and homeless shit and fickshit. I would get depressed by those names and I couldn't fight back.

Once, I would get pushed and called names. I lost it and punched the bully. Landing me in detention.

I hated that day until I saw a girl that attracted my eyes. I would look at her through the door window and she would stand at some lockers opposite the class and chat. She would walk off and that was it.

Now, I have a new life to start. I just hope the bullies stop and I can get some friends.

Everyone was rude. Talking and pushing by me. I didn't say nothing and suddenly I bumped into someone who quickly disappeared when I looked behind.

I carried on walking down until I heard yelling and screaming. I went to find out what was happening and found a young boy my age and getting dragged and pushed against lockers. Of course the new kid would get bullied. I stood my ground and waited out till they stopped.

"You shit idiot!" They called at him. The bell rang and everyone left the hallways and went to their classrooms. I stayed behind and went to check if the boy was okay.

"Hey! You okay!" I ask him, kneeling down to his level as he was on the floor.

"I'm fine." He said braving through it all. No tears. Is he iron man? Doesn't shed a tear. I helped him up to his feet and helped him with his bag.

"Do you want me to take you to class. You know if you bump into them again." I offered.

"That would be nice. Thank you." I walked down the hall with the kid beside me. I was still holding his bag. He took it back and placed it back on his shoulder. "I'm Noah by the way." He introduced.

"Finn." I introduced as well.

"Nice to meet you. I have science first lesson. What do you have?" Noah asks.

"The same." I answer.

"So we're together then." He smiled.

"I guess so." I answered.

We walked to science and to my surprise there was a female teacher. We walked in and sat next to each other at a desk. We started the lesson but with an interruption from a ginger haired girl, named Sadie.

Time skipped by and it was soon next lesson. I set Noah his way and went to my class. I walked in and the class was filled up. The only seat available was next to Millie. Who I adore. I walked over and sat next to her. I didn't speak but sit nervously.

"It's Finn right?" She asks. I turn and see her talking to me. To me!

"Yeah. It is." I answer.

"Millie." She gestures her hand to me and I shake it.

"You know me already." I say.

"Everyone knows you, you always got into trouble." She smiled.

"Yeah. About that, I've changed. I'm not that kid no more." I tell her.

"Maybe I liked that kid before. He showed those who were boss." She said and looked away. Really? She likes me!

"I could easily bring him back." I say smiling. I god I'm so awkward. She nodded and looked to me. She was so gorgeous. The teacher came in and got us started. I can't wait till lesson ends so we could leave and I could probably get to know her by asking her to sit with me at lunch. Or will that be too quick?