003.

Millie

After school was great. I would get picked up by Paige and we'd nip home to drop my bag off and go out shopping: that's her favourite thing to do with me. Charlie on the other hand just likes hanging out with his mates. Ava just stays at home and plays with her toys.

"Where too?" I ask Paige as we get into the car again to go out.

"Where to what?" She asks confused.

"Are we going out?" I ask.

"Not today. Maybe we should just go get some food and drink and come back home." Paige plans and starts the car up.

"That's it?" I ask.

"Yeah I don't need to go shopping again. I've been this morning with my friend, Kayla." Paige tells me. I 'um' and watch the road ahead of me. Today sucks.

-

After Paige grabbed some food and drinks for the family we drove back home with bags. I helped Paige carry them up to the house which my mom opened the door and welcomed us in. I walked in after Paige and ran into Ava. Ava smiled and hugged me.

"Ava! Not now." I say to Ava. I place the bags of food down and hugged my little sister. "Did you miss me?"

"I did!" Ava shrieked with joy. I love Ava. She's the best little sister I could ask for.

"How about we play doll house." I say with Ava having a huge grin on her face.

"Really? Come on." Ava jumped down and grabbed hold of me.

"Millie, we need to talk." My mom called.

"Yes." I answer looking to my mom.

"How's school?" She asks.

"It was fine." I say. My voice wasn't thrilled. I hate talking about school.

"Look, I know you hate school at the moment but you know we are trying our best to get you go the best school in Orlando. We need you to brave through it." My mom said softly.

"I'm fine, really." I say to let my mom know that I really don't want to talk about the school situation.

"As long as you're happy, we're happy." She said with a smile at the end.

"I'm going to my room. Call me when dinner is ready." I left in a hurry so mom wouldn't bug me anymore with school and moving around. I'm happy where I am. Don't need to keep bringing it up every time I come home and have to tell my mom how school went.

-

I laid out on my bed, texting Sadie. We were having a row about certain films we were gonna watch over the weekend.

Me:
I'm not watching horror. X

Sadie:
Why not? I love horror. Can't get enough of it x

Me:
No. Maybe romance film. Just not too cringy or have any dirty scenes in. X

Sadie:
Okay. Sorted c

Me:
Thank you x

I ended the text arguement and started to nap. That's what I need right now.