005

Finn
It was class time and I had to rush to get to the next class. I avoided the boys and the girls as I was too embarrassed about earlier.

I was on my way to English and then I could hear my name being called.

"Finn?" I stop and there was Millie. She smiled at me not knowing what happened recently at the dinner Hall. "What happened to you? You just left." She asked me.

"I had to go to toilet. I grabbed my things just in case I didn't make it back." I told her.

"Oh. Do you want hang after school maybe?" She asks. This is the moment.

"Really?" I ask. She nods. I smile but didn't answer. "Of course." I say. She smiles and says back. She walks down the corridor and out of my sight. Did Millie ask me to hang with her after school?

(After class)

Once the bell rang, I raced out the school and waited for Millie. I was hoping to hang with her alone. From my view she was with Sadie and some new lasses. They went their separate ways and Millie walked straight to me.

"Hey stranger." She greets. I smile and we head off alone. Thank god Sadie went home. It was just me and Millie.

"So what now?" I ask.

"I don't know. Want to go to the park?" She suggests. I nod because I couldn't speak. We head to the park because we had no where to go.

"I'm glad you said yes to hanging out. I wanted to talk to you privately without the others." Millie spoke.

"Same. Look Millie..." I start."I can't keep this locked away because I've seen this destroy people, but you Millie, since I first saw you, I felt this feeling inside me. At lunch it happened and I had to leave to stop it from happening. It was a feeling in here." I pointed at my stomach. "What I'm trying to say is... I think I like you Millie. I may not know you really well but I like you. Out of all the girls there, you're the one that stood out to me." Millie just stared at me. I reached out and held her hand. "Maybe... If you like me to, we can give this a go. Have a secret relationship. What do you say?"