004.

Finn
Back at school again and I met with Gaten, Caleb and Noah. My new best friends. Today I was going to set a task for myself to talk more to Millie. I needed to speak more to her. I need to.

I walked round the school, watching out for Millie and her friend Sadie. They are always together. I was more interested in Millie really. The boys just talked about nonense which I didn't pay attention too. I would get stared and glared at everytime I looked around. Is it obvious.

"Earth to Finn." I turn and all three boys look at me. We stopped in the middle of the corridor.

"Are you alright Finn?" Noah asks. I didn't say anything but nodded. We carried on walking and just then Millie walks into view. I got nervous all of a sudden and as she got closer, I was feeling my hands sweat. She got closer and stopped. I stood in her way. She looked to me and smiled.

"Hey Finn." She smiled.

"H-hi, Millie." I said nervously."I-i just wanted to know if you wanted to sit with me and the guys at lunch. Maybe?" I ask. The boys look at me. Millie smiled and looked to Sadie.

"I have to think about it. Thanks for the offer." She walks round me and off down the corridor. I was mesmerise by her looks and her clothes. I turned and the boys just looked at me weirdly. I awkwardly laughed and walked off.

"See you guys!" I say and head off to my lesson. I arrived and the bell rang just as I entered the room. I sat down and all lesson I was day- dreaming about Millie. She has powers over me. She looks fabulous and it's a curse really. It's a brilliant curse.

(After lesson)

I rushed to the lunch Hall. I went to the table and sat down. Noah, Gaten and Caleb looked to me. Caleb giving me the flirty eyes, teasing me.

"Ooh, Millie. Do you want to sit with us at lunch?" Caleb teased.

"Stop it Caleb. It's not Finn's fault he has a crush on her." Gaten spoke looking to me.

"Okay guys." Noah interrupts. "Enough." He looks to me and I look to my food. I was too love sick to eat.

"I guess Finn is a love sick teenager." Caleb said.

"Who is a love sick teenager?" I heard a female voice say. I look and there stood Sadie and Millie.

"No one." Noah spoke. Sadie sits down and Millie joins. She sits next to me and smiles. I smile back to be nice.

"So, what you guys talk about then?" Sadie asked getting involved.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" Caleb asks.

"This is Sadie Sink. She's been here as long as I have." Millie speaks. She looks to me and I felt a sudden tingle in my stomach. Oh my God. I'm gonna be sick.

"Anyway. We were just talking about class. How Mr Greyfield always gives us homework after every lesson." Gaten spoke.

"Oh I know. He's such an ass." I could see the boys wasn't too keen on Sadie. Millie was quiet and so was I. I couldn't speak. I turned and was going to speak.

"Help us Finn." I turn to the boys. I was confused by what they meant.

"With what?" I ask.

"The homework situation. What do we do? He can't keep sending his homework." I shrugged as they explained.

After a whole while, they were laughing, giggling. I was sat feeling sick in my stomach. Not physically sick but it was a weird feeling.

"Alright Finn?" Gaten asked me. I nod. Millie looks to me and that's when I lost it.

"Actually, excuse me." I rush off and leave the table.

I could hear Sadie say. "What's wrong with him?" As I ran off to sort myself out. How does she have the power to do that to me. I'm love sick teenager after all.