#9: The Brave King of Heiwa

On a bright saturday morning, Ryuuga, Hikaru, Fujiko and Emon both stood in front of the school gates. Emon looked normal while the other three looked tired, specially Hikaru.

"I can't believe you made us come to school on a saturday morning, I was gonna stay home and watch anime!" Hikaru said, followed up a big yawn.

"Hey Hikaru, don't yawn or else we'll yawn-" Before Fujiko could finish her complain, she also yawned.

"Everyone k-knows yawns transmit to others pretty... Pretty..." Ryuuga also started yawning. "Pretty easily."

"Cheer up you three, I promise that today will be exciting!" Emon said with the hope that the other two would stop being sleepy.

"I'll be the judge of that..." Hikaru on the cold ground. "I'm going to take a quick nap here..."

"Hey!" A cheerful male voice said from the other side of the gate.

(Opening)

Hikaru raised his head and looked at the boy behind the school gate

Hikaru raised his head and looked at the boy behind the school gate. "Who the hell are you? No wait, I got it! You're... The edgy kid on the school! No wait, that'd be Emomon the emo without a katana. Hm..."

The boy sweatdropped. "Hey, name's Izuku Akiea but I think you already know that by now."

"I just said I didnt- OH WAIT A SEC!" Hikaru got up and pointed at Akira with an angry face. "DEKU!"

"Fujiko, can you slap him?" Emon asked to the tired girl.

"And waste one of my four remaining slaps? That's a big no no. Listen, Hikaru, you're friend 'Deku' over here is the King of Heiwa's Royalty." Fujiko said with a bored face. She wasn't the biggest fan of Akira.

"Probably plays Blaster Blade. Group talk." Hikaru pulled his friends into a small circle so that Akira couldn't hear them.

"Actually, I play Soul-"

"Shut up, Boku no Bunshincon! You talk when talked to!" Hikaru turned his head back to the group. "Why are we in school and why is he here?

"That's what I've been trying to explain for the last ten minutes. The school's AVS is being updated today and we came to help. If we help, we may be able to use it before anyone else."

"Emomon, you're the best! We can play in a badass advanced techy system just by being around!"

"I didn't said that... We will need to work."

"How so?! I don't wanna work!"

"Well, you can not do any work and I get three more slaps, or you can work and the slaps stay the same." Fujiko explained with a smug. In the time spam of seconds, Hikaru was already behind the school gates.

"What are you guys waiting for? Let's go!" He said before running deeper into the schools grounds.

"You're friend... Really is as you described him. Funny and unpredictable. Either way, thanks for coming guys." Akira said, bowing at Emon and Fujiko. Another person caught his insterest. The one who had beaten the Ace and Queen of the the Royalty. He looked and Ryuuga and bowed. "Thank you too, Ryuuga."