Opening 2

Gamushara by Miyuna

(Instrumental)

It starts off at a train station during the sunset. A train passes by, Ryuuga being on one side of the station while Hikaru on the opposite, both looking at each other.

(Pause)

Everything goes black.

(Instrumental)

The same that happened on the instrumental before happens again, this time Emon, Fujiko and Akira beeind on the same side as Ryuuga with him while Kaminari, Taira and Hisano are on Hikaru's side with him. This time, Hikaru is looking at both Ryuuga and Akira, who are looking back at him; Hisano and Fujiko are looking at each other, same with Emon and Kaminari. Taira is also looking at Ryuuga. 

Jirijiri to unaru asufaruto nitokeru yume takaru ari no mure ga

On a black background, the title "Cardfight!! Vanguard" appears, followed by "Spiral Terra" under it. When it reaches "ari no mure ga", the title disappears, dividing the screen in four. On the top left part is Ryuuga in a grey background; on the top right part is Fujiko in a green background; on the bottom left is Emon on a crimson background and on the bottom rigth part is Hikaru on a light blue background. While Ryuuga, Emon and Fujiko are all looking up, Hikaru is the only one looking down.

Tadashiku ikiru honnou naraba  

In Hikaru's room, Hikaru is laying down on his bed, holding up the photo he threw away on chapter 5 on the first volume (in case you don't remember, it's a photo of a younger Hikaru holding a figurine of Daiyusha, a younger Ichigo by Hikaru's right holding a plushie of Fullbau and a third boy with bright red hair and blue eyes by Hikaru's left holding a Vroukalakas plushie).

Naze atashi wa koko ni iru no?

It zooms in on the photo as it gets cut in three parts, dividing the three boys from each other. The part of the boy with red hair fades into purple fog, the part that had Ichigo burns in black flames and the part that had Hikaru becomes a picture of Team Spiral Terra.

Kitai nado gomen na no

Yuichiro and Ryuuga are back to back, both with a smile that shows confidence. As the camera starts shifting to face Yuichiro, he disappears while Fujiko, Emon and Akira appear by Ryuuga's side (the camera is looking at their backs). Then, the four start walking foward. This all happens a light yellow.

Jibun de yareru kara sa

The four keep walking, the background changing into the inside of the regional tournament building. When it reaches "yareru", they stop and the camera zooms on their opponents: Hikaru, Kaminari, Taira and Hisano. On the instrumental at the end of the verse, the screen goes black and zooms out, revealing that the back was actually Phantom Blaster Dragon's wings. Phantom Blaster Dragons flies up into the skies while the camera looks down at the on-going battles on the city.

Dou datte ii rikutsu bakka
haritsuita haribote no sekai wo ikiteku

On the center of the city, Maelstrom let's out a loud roar as three battles happen around him. The camera starts zooming away at this point. When it reaches "bakka", it shows Hisano as Zerachiel firing syringes from the air at Fujiko, as Imperial Daughter, defends them by using her wing/shield things to defend while flying towards Hisano. When it reaches "haribote", it focus on Kaminari and Emon fighting on the ground. Kaminari, with Gigarex behind him, slams both of his hands on the ground, causing blades to rise up from the ground towards Emon at a rapid rate. Dragonic Overlord, who has Emon on top of his left shoulder, uses his sword to defend against the blades and once his sword and one of the blades clash, he and Emon start roaring the skies, both becoming surrounded by a whirlwind of blue flames and turning into Dragonic Waterfall, who erases the blades with a roar before charging at Gigarex (Kaminari isn't there at this part since he become one with Gigarex the same way Emon become one with Waterfall just now).

Dareka no tame janai ima wa mada
jibun ni haritsuku made  

In this part, Akira, as Esculpate the Blaster and coming from the right side of the screen, charges at Hikaru, who is piloting Daiyusha. Their swords clash and because of that, both exchange sides, now Hikaru piloting Great Daiyusha on the left clashing with Akira as Blaster Blade on the right. During this exchange of sword strikes, the skies are dark. When it reaches "jibun", it focuses on Akira, who starts emitting light and becomes Soul Saver Dragon, soaring above Great Daiyusha and using it's light to clear the skies and make them blue again (the camera now has a point of view that shows Great Daiyusha's back).

Gamushara de jimen ketobashita
karadajuu no koe ga tsubasa hirogete  

Back at the train station, Ryuuga and Hikaru let out a roar and become General Seifried and Perfect Raizer respectively. Both start charging at each other, the background changing into the black background of the first opening (a.k.a a blackground with a white floor). The two of them start fighting in an old fist fight style.

Donna mirai wo mau yo kaze wo kitte  

As the battle fades away, it shows Ryuuga and Hikaru both on the floor looking up. Both of them look very beaten up, Ryuuga having a black eye, bruises on the right side of his face and bleeding a bit from his mouth while Hikaru also has a black eye, lost a few teeth and is bleeding from his nose. Despite being in this condition, the two of them are laughing as if anything didn't happen.

Jibun wo oikosu made  

Hage's front door opens, revealing Ryuuga and Hikaru on the outside, both smiling and holding up their fingers as peace signs. Inside the store, Fujiko and Kamishiro are both behind the counter, Emon and Akira on sitting on a table, Hisano is trying to push Taira away from Kaminari, who is reading his book and in the center of the store, there is a mysterious girl standing up. She has a long pink hair with purple-ish eyes and was wearing a black skirt, black thigh high socks, black shoes, a white button shirt and a black tie.

(Instrumental)

During this final part, Ryuuga is face to face with the guy from the first ending. Both are glaring at each other's eyes. Ryuuga turns into General Seifried and charges at him. In response, the guy takes a step foward, a light flying over him and making him Ryuzaki for a very brief secong before turning into Basskirk and also charging at Ryuuga. As the two are about to clash, the whole scene disappears and becomes Phantom Blaster Dragon flying again. He flyes over the cast, in which the camera focus on. Ryuuga is on the center, Hikaru is by his right while Fujiko and Emon are by his left in that order. Akira is by Emon's left. Kaminari, Taira and Hisano are by Hikaru's right in that order. Standing back to back with Hikaru is the pink haired girl from before, standing back to back with both Emon and Akira is a blonde boy, standing back to back with Fujiko is a pink haired girl that is shorter than the other one and standing back to back with Ryuuga is the guy from the first ending.