If They Could See All Y'all

Deer: hey, has anybody noticed those people over there? *Points to the 4th wall*

Edge.exe: I bet they'd take me to Hot Topic... *Makes a pouty face, though you can only see her mouth*

Seth: I bet at least one would love me, Sabrina!

Sabrina: *rolls nonexistent pupils* sure, if that's what makes you happy

Seth: why're you so mean?!

Squid: blub blub blub BLUB!

Deer: wat was that?

Sabrina: he said, 'jump in the CAAC'

Quiet: caac?

Sabrina: o noe! I forgot about you!!! *Hugs Quiet and pets him*

Quiet: ... Forgot? No...

Seth: *presses face up to the 4th wall* hella' sexy bitches on that side!

Edge.exe: oh shut up Seth, you're so horny

Seth: no, I'm el horno, or an oven

Deer: since when?

Seth: forget that I said that, I just wonder if these people on through that wall like us! Or... Really like us!!!

Squid: blub blub blub, *choke sound*

Sabrina: he said, 'Maybe you should've saved that milkshake, and they'd be more interested in you'

Quiet: ... Milkshake

Sabrina: oh, don't worry about it...

Seth: *knocks on the screen* helloooo? Can you hear me???? Do you speak English?

Edge.exe: Will you take me to Hot Topic??? Because nobody here understands me...

Sabrina: okay I think that's enou-

Quiet: oo! Am... Cute?

Sabrina: *gives a look that says 'I know he's got a scar, and author is lazy, but make him cry, and I'm telling his Sans'*

Seth: *waves his hands trying to get attention* Do any of you like what you see over here?

Sabrina: *pulls out a book and whips on some glasses* cut them some slack, the author says this chapter is too long for this book, it's almost 300 words!

Seth: Yas! New record for this book! Suck it! *Slaps his thighs*

Seth: damn that hurt *flops on the floor*

Squid: FEJGKFSKFGFE!!

Sabrina: he said, 'NOW THAT'S A LOT OF DAMAGE!'

Sabrina: let's end it here before author gets too sleep deprived, maybe we'll see all you people beyond that wall tommorow?

Seth: NOTICE ME SENPAI!!! *Slaps the wall*