Omnipotence and Monotheism

God is the Creator of all that exists, and if evil were created then God would be responsible for it, but evil cannot coexist with Monotheism. God makes the rules, and anything He creates is good. If He created evil, evil would be good. Evil is the opposite of creation, therefore God has no power over it. When one says there is nothing God cannot control, he says God cannot control nothing. Evil is nothing, and God cannot control it. Evil is only a shadow, like darkness left in the absence of light.

If there are gods of good and evil, then neither can be omnipotent. Diametrically opposed entities of equal power would cancel each other. If one was greater, He would end the other and become the Only. He and His Creation would be left with the rules of the last paragraph. He would be omnipotent, owning all power. Polytheism in that sense is irrelevant; opposing gods would end one another, leaving only the unified ones. There can be multiple gods only if they are agreed. If they are agreed, they are One. The trouble of polytheism is picking the winning side, (if the future God has not yet killed the other(s)) but then again, you would be already allied with the god that created you. You would have no choice, and it would make no difference what you do.

There is a form of religion that on the surface seems like monotheism, but is not. Krishna is not a god that can exist; a god that holds light and darkness would have no power, if he holds darkness as a power. Holding darkness as a negative would subtract from his power, making him dim. A god of good and evil would have two natures, cancelling himself. Gods of good and evil that created good and evil respectively would cancel out, but if evil was not created then light replaces darkness and is not cancelled by it. Our universe holds both light and non-light, making it dim, a god of the same holdings would not be God. A god of two natures would be weak, and God has no weakness. If God were to try to create a rock so heavy He would not be able to lift it, He would be conflicted, therefore weak. The God of monotheism is a God of light and power, a God of perfect purpose, without confliction.

Some would point to Jesus in Luke 22:42 saying: "...not My will but Yours be done." As evidence for confliction, but the reason for this was explained by Jesus Himself earlier that night when He said "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak." in Matthew 26:41. Of course, this is not a confliction of the Trinity, but a confliction between one of its Members and His body.

Infinity times any number remains infinity, so three omnipotent Beings of uniform purpose would form one omnipotent Trinity. This Trinity is effectively one God, and every part of this trinity is omnipotent in Himself.

Another facet of infinity is that if any finite number were taken out of it, it would remain infinite. Some say God was made weak by creating this universe, but even if this universe were infinite (I say "even if" because I don't believe it is,) He would be able to remain infinite. Infinity minus infinity equals zero, but it can also equal infinity. Infinity has an equal amount of odd and even numbers in it. If you had an infinite amount of numbers and gave me all of them, you would have none. Although, if you gave me every odd number, we would both have infinity. So infinity minus infinity equals zero, but also equals infinity. It is not a stretch to say that infinity is beyond our math, so if I were to guess, I'd say it is beyond our universe as well.