Chapter Two

chapter 2

*Your POV*

 You woke up with a heavy heart, something about today didn't seem right. Opening your eyes to the blaring sunlight coming through your curtains you just got up and stretched. Yoongi was on the other side of the bed yawning and going back to sleep. "I swear you sleep more than everyone on this earth combined." You roll your eyes and go to the bathroom. You washed your face and brushed your hair and teeth, doing the morning routine. With all that complete you decided to get dressed for the day.

Sitting in the living room drinking a cup of over sweetened coffee you watched the morning new and sunk further into the couch as the weather said possible thunderstorms for the next few days. Sighing you put the mug in the sink and put on shoes. "Yoongi let's go for a walk!" You hollered and you head little paws running across the tiled kitchen. With a smile you put his collar on and left the leash in your back pocket. Yoongi was a good enough cat that he didn't need a leash to keep him by your side. 

Opening the front door, you let the black cat exit first and then you, shutting the door behind you and locking it. You turned the corner and ran into a tall slim but muscular figure. You gell to the floor and you rubbed your head. "Sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." You said looking down avoiding the man's gaze. "Ah don't worry about it." Hearing his voice, you looked up and saw Jimin. He had his cute smile on and offered his hand. Gladly taking it helping you off the floor. "Thank you." You said before you noticed to pale orange cats running through the door tackling Yoongi and playing. You pick up Taehyung and pet his head. "That reminds me. Do you think you could watch Tae and Hoseok for me and Jungkook?" Jimin asked, his bright smile fading. "Of course these two are always welcome over. May I ask why?" "We'll they're afraid of thunder and stuff and we won't be home." Shrugging it off. "What time?" "Oh not till like 7." With that you smiled and continued to exit the apartment to go to the park with Yoongi.

xXx

The park was mostly empty, but with a few stragglers hanging around. You sat down on a bench with your notebook writing down any lyrics that popped into your head. Yoongi was being Yoongi, chasing everything that moved. You smiled at his playful mood and continued to imagine a world where it was just you and him. No one would ever bother you two. That would be just purrfect

With you happy thought something hit you, literally hit you. Looking down you found a ball in your lap. What the hell. You thought as a little boy came running towards you with a worried smile on his face. "I'm sorry." He bowed to you and stared at his shoes. You smiled, "It's ok. Here." You handed him the ball and he ran off to his dad in the distance you couldn't stop smiling at the cute family.

Yoongi ran up to you and curled up in your lap and looked at you with his huge green eyes. "Are you ready to go home and have lunch?" Yoogni waged his tail, but didn't move. With a huff you picked picked him up and carried him all the way home. 

"Yoons you are so lazy and heavy...." You groaned when you were half way to your apartment door. You put your oversized cat down and unlocked the door. Yoongi ran in and sat in front of his food dishes. You put your notebook on the table and got some dry cat food and water for him. He waited patiently for his food, giving him a smile you put the dishes on his mat and he dug in. Kneeling down you rubbed behind his ears and got up to get yourself something to eat. 

Deciding on a peanut butter jelly sandwich and a glass of lemonade you sat on the little walk out patio that had the view of the city. The humid air hit you while you went over to sit down with a book, eating at a moderate pace. You took a sip of lemonade and went inside where you found your wonderful cat napping on the couch. Rolling your eyes, you went to your bed to get your hair and makeup done for work that was in like 30 minutes. 

You put your hair in a tight fishtail braid and natural to almost no makeup on. You gave Yoongi one last kiss on the head before walking out of your little home. 

You put in your ear buds and played calming music on your way to work. The normal routine. You never want this routine to end or be changed.