Chapter Fifteen

Chapter 15

*Yoongi POV*

I lay on the bed skimming through a book that Y/N always reads. A few of the sentences make me laugh to myself and ponder why Y/N reads those silly romance novels. I put the book beside me and sit up. I look at the time and stand up. I walk over to the bathroom door and knock on the door. "Y/N are you good in there?" I stand there for a few moments but don't hear anything from her. I knock on the door again, "Y/N?" I wait a few more moments, "Y/N.... I'm coming in." I slowly open the door and find Y/N sleeping peacefully in the tub. 

I can't help but smile to myself. Y/N lays peacefully in the steaming water, the bubbles slowly pop around her causing her to shiver. I quickly come out of my senses and drain the tub. I grab the biggest fluffiest towel I could find gently pick up Y/N. Y/N buries her head into my chest. I smile and carry her to the bedroom. I lay her down on the bed, covering her up. Y/N hums and rolls over and snuggles into the pillow. 

                                                                                       xXx

The light pours into the living room, with a familiar warmth. I heave myself off the couch and stand in from of the windows that raise to the ceiling and fall to the floor. I stretch my arms over my head and close my eyes, letting the sun warm my body. 

Dropping my arms on to my head, I let my fingers run through my hair. I hear some shuffling behind me but think nothing of it, I just continue to to soak up all the sun. 

Not even seconds later I feel little petite arms wrap around me waist. I look down at the hands that wrap together making me secure. I shake my head and turn myself around to hug my little Y/N. I place my chin on the top of her head. I feel her smile into my chest, she nuzzles closer and I give her a slight squeeze. 

Y/N lifts her head, our eyes meet. "Good mornnnniiinnnggg" Y/N says in her high voice that I love. "Good morning my little kitten." Y/N smiled and I couldn't help to smile back. I see her melt and start to lose her balance. I laugh at her and hug her again. "Are you hungry?" I feel her nod and I let go of the hug. "Go get ready, we'll go out to eat." Y/N nods and skips back to the bedroom. I chuckle and cross my arms. 

                                                                                        xXx

I lean on the arm of the couch waiting for Y/N, once the door opened I couldn't believe how beautiful she looks, she's just wearing simple clothing but it looked just amazing in everything she wears. 

"What? Is it too plain?" I stand up straight and shake my head, "No, you're just fine

"What? Is it too plain?" I stand up straight and shake my head, "No, you're just fine." I wink then head to the door. I can almost hear Y/N's jaw drop to the floor. "Yoons!" I turn around and she's pointing to me. "We match." She smiles and grabs her bag. I look down at my outfit then back to hers. We sure do match.