Chapter Four

chapter 4

*Your POV*

You were sound asleep when you heard a horrific bang happen outside your window. Jolting up you looked around with the face of fear on. Slowly getting up from your bed you opened your window and noticed it was downpouring. Going back to bed you noticed a very strange figure in your bed. Not really thinking about it you laid back in bed, you closed your eyes drifting back to sleep.

About half way through the night you felt a mysterious arm wrap around your waist pulling you close to them. Practically rolling out of bed you hit the floor with a loud thud. The person sat up and looked around then found you on the floor. "What are you doing in my bed!? Or even in my house!?" The person tilted their head to the left in confusion. "What do you mean.... I live here...." You could tell by their voice that it was a male.

Slowly getting up you turned on the lights and noticed that he was shirtless and was very defined. He was still looking at you with confused eyes. You could swear you saw those eyes before. Walking closer to him to look at his face better and to grab your phone, you noticed that he had a choker almost looking thing on his neck. Reading it you saw the name Min Yoongi. Stepping back with horror you hit the wall and slid down it. "Y-Yoongi?" He nodded and got out of the bed. You yelped when you noticed he was dressed. Covering your face you ran out of the room. "STAY RIGHT THERE!" You yelled before running out your apartment.

Running down the hall you found Jimin's and Jungkook's apartment. Knocking on the door. You found a wide eyed Jungkook. Not even saying hello and walking in you saw two more naked men standing in the living room. They looked at you and ran towards you. Dodging them you ran to Jimin's room. "Jimin! I need clothes like right now!" Jimin came out very confused. Shaking your head you went in and started rummaging. Grabbing what you needed, you made it out of the room. "Bye Jimin, Jungkook, Tae, and Hoseok." You made half way through the living room before you were surrounded by four men. "You're not freaking out right now!?" "I guess the shock wore off when I noticed it happened with my cat too... and please get them in close." You said covering your face with the clothes you stole from Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin shoved you out and walked you to your apartment. "This is really weird." He told you before you opened your door. "Yeah it is. We'll have to look into this more in the morning where I'm fully awake." You said before you disappeared in your tiny home.