Chapter sixteen

Chapter 16
*Y/N POV*

You walk in front of Yoongi but then slow down, "Yoons. Where are we going" "We're just out of a walk." you nod and continue to walk. Yoongi matches speed with you and grabs your hand. He intertwines his fingers with yours and you guys continue to walk. "Can we stop by the store?" Yoongi nods, you lead the way to the bus stop and wait patiently. "Yoongi." You started to speak. "Why did you sleep in the living room?" He looks down on you with a slight smile, "I wanted you to be comfortable." "Honey, you could still slept in the bedroom." "I'll remember that for next time.... that you fall asleep in the bathtub." Your eyes go wide. "No I didn't." Yoongi nods. "That's why I didn't have clothes on." You rub your chin a little bit. 

Yoongi chuckles and shakes his head, the bus comes and Yoongi grabs your hand to lead you on to the bus. He waits for you to sit down in an open spot. Yoongi sits next to you and plays with your fingers. You couldn't help but smile at the little things he does.  You look out the window, watching all the people pass by. The bus stops and you look ahead to see the new people getting on. As you watch the people you see an elder couple entering. Looking around you notice that there' no open spots for them. You tap Yoongi's knee and stand up, Yoongi stands up and you push him into the isle. "Here have our spots." You smile and point to the seats. "Oh thank you dear." The elder the lady grabs your hand and you smile back at her. 

Yoongi grabs on to the hand bars above him, you have a hard time trying to stay balanced. You stumbled and fell into Yoongi. He hear him chuckle, you try to balance again but it wasn't going to well. Yoongi wraps his hand around your waist keeping you stable and keeping you close to him. You look down with heat rising to your cheeks. 

The bus stops and it was your stop. You turn around and get in front of Yoongi leading the way. You smile and bow to the driver before exiting the bus, Yoongi follows close behind. 

You both start to walk in the direction of the store. You turn around to start walking backwards so you could talk to Yoongi. Right before you could talk you stomach growls. You wrap your hands around your stomach and give an embarrassed smile. "Are you hungry?" Yoongi asks you with a smile on his face. You nod slowly, Yoongi takes your hand, "Let's go find somewhere to eat then." Nodding you and Yoongi walk. 

You guys find some street vendors, as soon as the smell hits your nose your mouth starts to water. "Yoongi lets go here." You pull him to your favorite pork bun stand. "Oh good morning miss y/n." The old lady says and you smile to her, "Good morning miss bae. Can I have four sweet pork buns please?" "Four? Extra hungry?" Miss Bae looks at Yoongi then smiles. "Oh honey you have a boyfriend now." She smirks and gives me a bag of pork buns. "How much today Miss Bae?" I grab my wallet and she shakes her head. "No money today. You and your boyfriend can have them free today." "Awe miss Bae thank you." You bow and take the bag of buns and Yoongi's hand. You lead him to a bench that was facing the beach. You take in the scenery then open the bag. You hand one bun to Yoongi, "Be careful. They're fresh and hot." He nods and takes a little bite and let the inside cool with the little opening that he had made. You do the same, by the time it was cool enough to eat Yoongi devoured the whole thing in one bite. You look at him like a crazy man, "Those are amazing." He says with a mouth full of food. You nod and hand him another one. 

By the time you guys were done eating you were extremely thirsty. "Yoongi~ah can we go get something to drink?" You ask and Yoongi can't tell you no. He nods his head and you jump up from the bench. You were about to leave when you saw how pretty the ocean was today. "But first let's take a picture." You grab your phone and pose with Yoongi. You each do a peace sign and smile at the camera. Yoongi doesn't do his all teeth gummy smile, he does his simple lip smile. He still looked adorable so the picture was a keeper. 

You leave the beach scene and head to the nearest convenience store to get some water. 

Author Note

Super short and a very very long time to update!!!! I hope it's an ok chapter, i'm coming out with another update soonish i promise!!!! I hope you enjoyed today's chapter if not im super sorry!!! love ya stay safe and healthy!!!!