NOTE

So I understand that this book has got to be one of the most ugliest book on Wattpad ever.

--

Hey guys omfg!! This book is so successful now and I can't believe it!

But despite it's popularity, I have no choice but to discontinue this.

Okay. So you might be wondering: discontinue? How can you stop a story when it already ended?

Well, I decided to unpublish the chapters and rewrite the story. The story pretty much changed A LOT after the updates, but I still wasn't satisfied with the end results.

My updates are slow, and if I were the reader I would definitely get this out of the library because of how cringey this is. Ugh, I feel so embarrassed.

Also, the title has nothing to do with the story. I try to change it, but nothing happens. My mind goes blank everytime it involves changing this story's title.

But good news!! I will be publishing a new story, with the same title aka Want You Back, and I promise it will have a Book 2! The Book 2 for this book (the OG Want You Back) will be the Book 2 for the new version of the story.

Also, should I publish the remaining unedited parts of this story or should I leave this be?

Thanks a lot for your support! I promise the Want You Book V.2 would be so much better 💕