Pocession of the night *woody😍*

Authors diary entry: Hey sweetheart alright I know this is not a algee smith imagine but I'm gonna have his writing  I just needed to do a woody imagine since the Bobby Brown story has been released so yes love you guys and thank you for reading this imagine book I appreciate it a bunch.

y'all woody and that Janet Jackson scene got a girl frustrated fr! 😍

Y/n and Woody strutted into the house they shared. Woody taking off his coat while y/n storming off from where woody stood. Y/n was so annoyed at her partner because he was having one of his jealous frenzy's.

"Y/n I'm Bryan I can serve you anything"

Woody mocked at you.

Y/n and Woody went out on a date at a fancy restaurant. You both needed a day together but the day together turned into a day of nightmare.

Woody was acting out at dinner cause of the waiter being a little flirtatious with his girl. The waiter sneaking glances at y/n. Woody catching him and roasting him in the process when he walks away from the table.

Y/n finding it funny from the jokes woody was telling in his dc young fly voice but not how he went overboard. Then when the check came y/n grabbed the black book and opened it revealing a message from the waiter

"Call me anytime beautiful"

Y/n looked at it and was stunned like dude really trying it trying to get with her while she's on the date with her man she loves already.

Woody was looking at you and at your expression for a long time. He sneaked his hand on the check and snatched it from your grasp.

Y/n hisses at his actions protesting him to give it back to her and he looked at her reassuring she sits back down and let him look at the check.

Once he opened the book revealing the price of there food he saw the comment was written and then that's when Woody lost it.

"Y/n I know damn well he didn't try it your my girl"

Woody saying while standing up from his seat looking at you and pointing getting very angry he looked back at the waiter.

Woody grabbed your hand and jolted you up making you whimper at his roughness.

"Y/n let's go I can't right now"

Both of you walk out leaving the money for the restaurant and then not leaving a cent of a tip to the waiter.

Fast forward

"Woody why did you have to act like that"

Y/n getting in Woody's face examining his actions of being a complete fool during dinner and after. It broke her heart knowing Woody doesn't trust her and not knowing how to handle her.

"Because y/n/n your mine I love you and only you don't want nobody taking that away from me"

Woody said while placing his hands on your face rubbing soothing circles and looking you in your soft orbs. He was right he didn't like when people try to take what he owns away from him that's just his prerogative.

Woody was inches away from your heartshappes he leaned into your lips placing his soft lips on yours kissing and then slipping his Tongue in your mouth. Both of you battling for dominance but he placed his hand on your bum and squeezes hard letting a moan escape from you.

He will always be the dominant one. It his job to be the one to take charge in every situation that he makes even the one right now.

Woody seductively says

"Let me show you what I own and how I own it"

Woody capturing your thick frame in his hands lifting you from where you was standing and starts kissing you on your neck. Placing soft kisses licking your sweet spots in the process.

Y/n whimpering out from Woody's mouth working on her. Woody slams yourself on the wall hanging you like a beautiful picture.

He starts tearing your clothes off exposing your bare body. He ripped his clothes off aswell and starts showing love to your breast. Sucking and licking every inch of it.

Once he done he makes his way back up to your lips pecking them.

Then he rams his hard length inside you. A moan alarms in the room. Woody's breathing speeds up and yours do aswell.

Woody starts panting at you when he's picking up pace pounding in and out of you. Y/n keeps sliding up and down the wall with each thrust Woody gives her.

Woody begans to moan out
"This is all mine don't forget it"

Woody rams inside her pussy and out. Y/n is groaning taking the hard thrusts from Woody. Woody was big for her but she could handle him. He always get pocessive.

Woody heavenly breaths out " who's daddy babygirl"

Y/n moans from all the hip thrusts that he is doing to her. She didn't know Woody could rock her like this before. His jealousness was on a whole different dimension of how jealous he could be.

"Your daddy"

Y/n moans out sliding up the wall again. She could feel her high taking over her body. Y/n clenching around Woody, clawing leaving claw marks on his chocolate back.

"Cum for daddy show me that your mine baby girl"

Woody placing his hand on the wall going deeper in her. Hitting her spot deflowering her y/n scream moan feeling the euphoria rushing in on her.

"Mhmm I feel you close girl yess"

Y/n feeling a few more hard thrusts from Woody she screams her high coming down with her. She spills all over Woody. Him feeling her spill her hot liquid on him. Woody rode out her high for her and him releasing in her. His warm liquid penetrating her.

Once Woody rode out his high and cursed under his breath he stopped and still had her on the wall there both heated and sweaty but he placed his forehead on hers looking into her eyes and her returning the gaze back at him.

" I love you and you will always be mine".