☕️Mocha Blues ☕️

Authors note: ahhhewww *cardi b voice* wassup Queens I'm back with another imagine y'all I been so busy battling everything that's getting thrown my way sorry for the late updates but hope you enjoy this one love u all ♥️🥰

Y/n works at a coffee shop with algee her manager and things have gotten heated since she's been working there.

"Y/n lock those doors so we can start cleaning everything."

Your boss algee said to you in his smart deep voice.

Y/n didn't know why her boss was like this towards her. It's like Tom and jerry every night. I'm Tom and he's jerry always winning with the smart actions he throws my way.

Knowing I have to listen to him to keep this job at the coffee shop. Like my bills are not going to pay themselves anytime soon. This was my favorite place coming here being a regular customer but working with that asshole made it bareable coming in and being an employee.

I tried to shoot for the new position he has which paid more but that opportunity is long gone he will never pick me knowing he hates me with passion.

Y/n went over to the doors locking them and pushing on them to double check to make sure no one could get in.

When she was done with that she started capturing the broom in her hands to sweep all the wrappers and garbage of the rush they have when customers come for there lunch break.

Y/n sees algee come out of his office counting all his money that he don't even work for. But she's not complaining cause that's most of her paycheck he has in his large caramel hands.

Once she was minding her business algee interrupted her out of her thoughts.

"Y/n make sure you stock the creamers" algee pointing to the condiments station that had all the flavorings for coffee.

algee began to get his key and unlock a register and started weighing the bills on a scale.

Y/n blew out a deep breath. She couldn't understand why he gave her such a hard time on her work she had to do. He was like a nagging mother but nope that wasn't about to happen.

Y/n did have a slight crush on the asshole himself how he smile that laced with dimples at other people while talking to them made her heart leap out her chest. The way his designer suits hugged his muscular frame.

"Sometimes I wish he felt the same" y/n said to herself as she was placing creamers in the little cupboards.

When she was done algee called her into his office.

"Yes sir" she said. Y/n was so sleepy knowing she had a 9-2 shift tomorrow morning dealing with him.

Algee rolled his eyes and began to tell her the agenda for tomorrow. The same assignments that they go over everyday.

"Okay you have to make sure the new Bristas keep the hot water warm as possible"

Y/n nodded at his tired demand.

"Yes sir always" she said while rolling her eyes with a tone and walking away. But algee stopped her in her tracks

He stood up and got really close to her in her face. He bent down toward her ear making sure she the only one that heard the threat that was coming toward her.

"Miss y/n better fix that little attitude before I fuck it out of you"

Y/n stood shock at what he said and then accelerated his hand toward her check only slapping her a little.

Y/n raised her hand at algee but he saw it before she could hit him, grabbing her petit wrists and then husky saying "wanna try that again sweetheart?"

Then he through his coffee mugs his picture frames of people in them and all his papers on the floor and captured your thick frame and slammed you on the desk and started kissing your neck roughly.

Grouping every curve you carried algee your boss leaving blue and purple marks on your neck.

Your body was out of control y/n automatically started moaning from his soft plump lips on her embodiment.

Y/n couldn't believe what was happening before her. The asshole that always made her life harder than ever. The person who always was down her throat about everything. Y/n thought she was living a dream but his lips felt to real on her love box.

Algee her boss eating her out y/n grabbing his curly wave pattern and moaning and opening her legs farther for him to suck up all her sweet sensitivity.

Once algee was done cleaning her up he made it back up to her face and began to whisper

"I knew you would love that especially from me, I know you been flustered lately and I know I'm always hard on you but I only did that because.."

He paused and scanned all your beatimous features and then placed his lips on yours giving you what felt like a passionate kiss. Y/n decided to kiss back knowing she loved him with every begin she had.

Then he pulled back to petite pecks. Loving the taste of how your lips were to him. Then began to announce to you why he did all that to yourself knowing you did nothing wrong by him.

"I was hiding my feelings from you that's why"

Algee's words slipping from his lips and into the air. Y/n couldn't believe she was hearing. Trying to process and capture his words. Y/n blinked her brown eyes a couple of times.

Yes the same boss that seem like she hated her with a passion but instead loved her unconditionally and it was her that he cared for.

Algee unbuckled his work pants and then y/n apron made its way on to the floor.

He then brought her close to her exposing himself to her. Y/n feeling all of algee on her. It made her body drip than ever having him do this to her.

"I been waiting for you my love"

Y/n has been waiting forever for this to happen to her especially the boss she loved working with sometimes when he was not in his evil moods.

Algee lined up at her entrance and then placed the tip in knowing he was big he's trying to prepare the woman for what was coming.

Y/n gasp feeling the tip of him. Grabbing on his shoulder bracing herself with the little impact he gave Feeling him in her was the best feeling in the world. She thought she wanted him to stop but when he went deeper in her and not moved yet made her body go crazy.

"Y/n I loaved and love you for the longest"

Algee gasping going out of her and then back in starting to pick up pace. Y/n moaned at algee keeping a rhythm with his thrusts inside her. Y/n's head laid to rest in algees neck. Algee kisses her neck once more while grabbing the desk going deeper and deeper in her.

Y/n scratched at algees back feeling him hit her spot that made the pleasure worth wild. She began to scream him slamming inside her accelerating faster at her.

Y/n began to scream algees name and then say "I love you to" then algee began being faster and sloppier meaning his high was lacing his body.

Y/n could feel his manhood twitch inside her meaning his high coming for him and her high was following behind aswell.

When there highs crashed each other they both released then moaned synced. Then y/n blushed and smirked and algee winked at her and then began to say

"You needed to get some of that frustration you had for me out your system babygirl I could feel it"

Y/n laughed at algee.

"You think so uh"

She couldn't believe that the bossiest person just became her king!