Tinder Disaster 📱

Hello everyone I'm back with another imagine sorry I been away so long I been in cozumel for a week  but I'm back and ready to start writing again I hope you guys love this one and vote,comment, and tell your friends alright sweethearts love you guys favor,peace, and blessings over your whole day

A lot can happen during a lifetime. We meet people that come and go. People that are seasonal and some are permanent. The relationships we make as humans can be blessings for us and also curses.

But this one blessing that came into my life shook up my world. He was so special to me. That one person you'll always need to make you laugh.

His name is algee.

We met on a beautiful dinner out when I had a blind tinder date. Me trying something new getting to meet new people. Trying to find the soul mate I needed to have in my life but really needed a lover to just love with a fiery passion.

Having on my black maxi dress with the gold buckles on the side. Hair jet black with curly crinklets laced with a rose gold makeup that I found on YouTube. Yes I'm a tutorial kinda woman. Love looking for new looks to freshen up my horizon.

Me sitting there sipping my expensive champagne listening to my tinder date go on and on about his co producter of lawyering screwing him over.

"Well the lawyer basically ask for a recess but clearly the guy is guilty"

I nodded at the luxurious dark skinned man before me with his knife and fork in his hand gesturing in the air explaining his logic to his situation.

But I looked passed him and saw this sexy Carmel gentleman making faces of my date he was teasing me, acting like him,

Slightly giggling over at the guy

Then my date getting back focused on him.

"Hey are you okay" the date waving his large hand in front of my face.

"Yea I'm good" I smiled at him but really smiled at the guy behind him.

Minutes later

The lousy tinder date have got a phone call and went to the bathroom to take it. But I didn't feel alone with him gone cause the guy that was making fun of my tinder date came over and replaced him.

"I could see you was really enjoying big man over there" the new gentleman saying

"Aye he wasn't that bad at all he was growing on me" I said while laughing

"You know what you have a pretty smile and hello my name is algee sweetheart"

The new guy that came over with all this confidence gesturing out his hand for me to shake. Of course I placed my hand in his. He's to fine to pass up on.

When I placed my hand in his he immediately captured his soft lips on my hand and gave it a airy kiss. I guess I'm a princess that just found her Prince Charming.

"Well hello algee my name is y/n"

I nodded toward him and he smiled at how my named rolled off my tongue.

Then he stood up from his chair and then Motion me to get up and then guided me over to the dance floor that only a few people were waltzing.

We began to waltz. Him having a gentle hold on me swaying me left to right like a baby in a carriage. I could stay like this forever. Algee saving me from the emotional distress of my other date.

Algee leaning his head in my ear whispering beautiful but empty compliments.

"Your the most beautiful woman I ever seen"

" I'm glad I've had the confidence to talk to you darling"

" darling your so precious to me"

" no words can't describe enough"

Algee whispers while pulling you away and twirling yourself around letting you go into a ballet position then leading you straight toward the door.

Then y/n finds herself in his huge living room. Algee capturing your feminine frame in his and kissing your neck rubbing his hands all over your body feeling all your curves.

His hands telling a story on your skin. Your skin getting goosebumps taking in his touch.

Then him placing all his weight on you to let you fall on the master spread trailing wet kisses down your back and back up to your neck then your face leaving juicy kisses on your heart shaped lips

Breaking inbetween kisses him staying so close to one another seductively whispering "I can show you how much is enough"
Your breathes as one coming together.

Y/n hasn't had no one show her the passion she's been wanting and deserving but this man that's in front of her showing her embodiment the care she needs.

Algee dipping inbetween your legs at your nectar him sliding his tongue against y/n then gently pecking yourself. Algee loved showing his prey that he cares for her and only her. The tension y/n had at dinner time needed to deceased. Algee was making sure he did just that by sucking out all the stress along with your juices.

He hate for a woman to be stressed especially around him.

Y/n's moans filled algees room. Loving the sounds that came overflowing out your mouth from the apparent pleasure he gave you. He knows you haven't been pleased in a while cause your extra sensitive and your sounds are in full performance. Dancing on the walls filling the room that algee owned but sharing with you.

The euphoria took over your body. Y/n haven't felt this way in a while. She forgot how it sense to feel her high possessed her and to release it but algee him being mysterious was not going to allow you to spill your sweet juices in his mouth.

He wanted you to scream for him and awe over his huge member. To know that he can make you feel that good from over the years of not having a love life.

Algee seize your body lined up at your entrance and slowly accelerated himself in you. Algee felt so satisfied inside you. His love was blossoming inside you.

Once y/n got used to his length him deciding to move out of you. Groaning in the process of him motioning out. Y/n felt empty without algee inside her. She missed him but not for long. Him advancing himself back in but faster and harder.

Grabbing his built bicep supporting his powerful thrust that he threw at her. Y/n groaned at how the thrust made her feel. She longed for her beloved to thrust in and out of her.

Algee forcefully grabbed the headboard and giving him leverage going deeper in you charging himself filling you up. Y/n clenching around himself knowing she was about to bust everywhere.

The love that she had for algee showed how you moaned his name and was so charmed by his pocessive state.

Y/n leaving red marks down his back scratching like a kitten. He grumbled and whispered in your ear "fuck" knowing he was close.

A few more powerful thrusts. Y/n scream moaning at her high lacing her body. Algee making sweet love to her.

Algee's movements began to get quicker but botched then y/n felt his lukewarm cum spill in her and then he rode out his high then him whispering seductively" cum for daddy"

His arousing demand danced on her body and then her euphoria filies through her frame and then she moaned intensely but burst all on algee. Algee slowly riding her out of her high. Feeling algee ride her out of her dark chocolate high of him.

Once she came down from it they both were breathing fast he placed his face against yours breathing harder then ever sweat dripping down both there bodies and then giving you a huge smooch on your lips.

Your thinking to yourself the best tinder date saver ever.