Craving 👄

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey beautiful darlings happy 4th of July y'all I'm sorry I been so busy and mostly not feeling up to part but finally got something and sorry this is late and short but I love you all and have a beautiful day and definitely watch euphoria he's so amazing I swear proud of him for this big role he has!!! 💋

Honey it's time for bed" y/n says while spraying perfum on herself and batting her eyelashes glancing in the mirror.

Y/n grabbed her bows on her lace wear on her legs and then placed her hands on both side of her hips making sure everything was perfect on her.

She knew algee could not resist her in no langrie but the thing is... y/n was 6 months pregnant. Y/n was growing everyday it seemed like.

Y/n held her stomach and began to say "I'm so horny he needs to get in bed".

Then when Algee hears his bloated wife call out he leaps behind the couch starting to hide.

"Omg she's animal when she's aroused, I swear we did about 20 rounds last freaking time"

Algee says to his self sneakily turned off the lights in the living room and quits breathing.

Y/n saw the living room light turn out and got underneath the covers arms across her chest waiting for her stud.

Once y/n got in bed waited tapping her finger on her arm he didn't appear in front of the door to come lay with her like he usually does.

So she got up and went into the living room. It was pitch black and she started looking for her husband.

Placing her arms in front of her trying to see where she can sense him. Y/n could smell Algee's polo cologne a mile away knowing her senses are Highly like a dog.

When she got close to the area she stopped and then acted like she was going to bed without him.

"Well I'm going to bed goodnight"

Y/n walking toward the bedroom door and shutting off the light. Then she clapped her high heels on the floor giving him the illusion she has left.

That was his cue to go in the room with her but when he got up he felt something grab him on the shoulder.

It was her his pregnant hormonal wife. She grabbed him by the Abs and ripped off his shirt.

Algee screamed in horror.

Y/n stuck her tongue out and started to lick and tasted his exposed neck.

Algee cursed under his breathe a little at the aggressiveness she showed.

"Mhmmm I knew you wouldn't hide from me" y/n said while nuzzling her head in his shoulder and softly slowly running her hands over his caramel abs.

"Okay baby just be gentle with me I'm sore from last time"

Y/n nodded

" I will as long as your in me"

Y/n laughed and Algee carried her to the master bedroom they shared

They got into the room and he placed her on the bed.

Then he got on top of her then began to say "you do look delicious tonight" Algee taking off his half ripped shirt.

"It's all for you babe" y/n placed her hands behind his head and looked him deep in his chocolate orbs.

"Now kiss me" y/n demanded and he did what he was commanded. Algee kissed y/n and then he slipped his tongue in her mouth. The kiss sent sparks off. Both of there tongues fighting for dominance but Algee always wins.

Then Algee brings the French kissing into a peck. He peck kisses twice. Then he trailed pecks down to her neck. Y/n run her painted fingers in his brown locks. Her mouth fallen open breathless moans escaped her mouth when he bite down on her neck.

Algee sucking leaving purple and blue decorating her neck. When he was done moved down to her stomach leaving airy kisses.

Then got to her heat and stopped. He grabbed her fishnet tights and ripped the whole in them and exposed her area.

Then she gasp at the impact he pulled.

He started kissing around her vagina and then he licked all of her and he wiggles his tongue on her and stick his tongue in and out of her.

Y/n was ridding his face. Louder moans escaped her mouth. Y/n loved when Algee would treat her right down there.

Then when Algee let up off you before you can release. He licked two of his slender fingers and started fingering her.

His warm caramel fingers sea-ping in and out felt amazing. Y/n's moans filled the room.

"Ahhhhh Algee I wanna cum" y/n moaned deeply out

" release my princess"

Algee whispering dirty things then rubbing little circles on your clit and then ripping your lace bra off exposing your erected nipples. He began to suck.

Y/n felt all the pleasure Algee was giving her. Being so hormonal every warm touch on her made her feel more horny.

Y/n released on Algee slender fingers screaming his name then Algee gave her a kiss and then said "I love you sweetheart and thank you for having my little buddy"

Algee began to kiss her stomach gently and they both laugh In synced