part 9

/Dominica/
*Flashback*
I was in city today and I passed beside my aunt and she talked about me. She said I'm dead. My ex best friend is now rude to me and she told me go and die. It won't be anything special because everybody think I'm dead. So why to live anymore? I was in the attic on balcony. It don't have fence like one in my room. If I fall I will fall in my yard so anyone will know I lived. I was ready to jump down but something pushed me in my chest and I fall backwards and fall on some old boxes. I looked around and I can't see anything. What was that? "Don't do it" I heard voice. "Why? Why would I live if everybody think I'm dead?" I asked. "Maybe they think that but one day one person will need you and you will need him. I can't tell you anything more. Just... Maybe it's how it's mean to be " voice say. "who are you?" I asked. "I'm someone who need take care of you. Trust me ... You are never alone" she say. "But who will need me?" I asked but I didn't get answer. I go downstairs again and it was late so I go in bed. *I looked in chocolate brown eyes. He is alive. I start to cry and run to him.* I wake up and look out of my window. "who is he?" I asked myself. He look like I saw him somewhere but where? I just try to ignore that dream.
*Flashback over*
I stand up and look back at him. "Maybe we should go home?" he ask and I nood. I forgot that dream and that day of my life till now.