part 14

/Dominica/
I go and take Marcus keys for his car. He give it to me too. I didn't say I know how to drive but I didn't had car. Well now I need to go in Norway. It was really long but I finally come. His house look same as on picture. I get out and I think they are home. I ring door bell and after few seconds boy who looked so similar to Marcus open door. This need to be Martinus. "hey" he say. "Hey ehm... Are you Martinus Gunnarsen" I asked. "Yes" he say. "My name is Dominica and ... Well Marcus wanted me to give something to your parents, sister and you" I say. "come in" he say and let me in. I looked around and it's really nice here. Martinus told his patents why I come and we all sit in living room. I tell them in short how I meet Marcus because they wanted to know. "And here is letter for all of you" I say and they take it. "And that one" he ask and point at one in my hands. "it's for me but he wrote that I should read it when you read yours" I say. Emma read it first and it's just about how he care about her, his patents something similar but he thanked for some things. "'before you read this I just want to say I'm sorry because I know I'll make you sad but I'm broken inside too'" Martinus read it out loud. "On mine is writen same" I say. "I hope it's not something ... Like ... suicide letter ..." "I hope too" I say. He slowly open it and read it out loud.

What he wrote to both of them?