part 18 (last part)

/Dominica/
Martinus and I decide to go in walk and he say he will show me one place he really liked. You can see whole Trofors from here and it's so beautiful. We sit down and just enjoy in view. "I wish Marcus is with us" I say and look down. "me too... I miss him a lot" he say. "I'm sorry" we heard voice behind us and we both turn around and see Marcus. I run to him and hug him. "I will never leave again" he say. I let go and Martinus and he hug and they both start to cry. "I know you hate me bu..." "I don't Martinus I was just disapointed but I come back because of you and everybody I love." he say and Martinus hug him one more time. I hug them both too. We let go and we all smile. "Dominica I..." I just grab his face and kiss him. I wanted this really long and I won't wait more. He smile when I let go and take my hand. "... You are mine" he say. We stayed here a little bit more and Marcus and Martinus talked a lot. They are so good together. "will you continue sing" I ask. "Well we will see" Marcus say. "but probably" they both say in same time. "let's go home now" Marcus say. "I missed it" he added. Everything is now good and I'm happy to see Marcus happy and he seem better then before. I get to know them better and I made new best friend and amazing boyfriend. I'm not alone anymore and I feel better too.

I hope you liked this story 😘