chapter one first day (gavin)

What! You can't be serious me partner with one of those plastic toasters I phucking can't stand them I yelled "well too bad we can't find you a partner due to your lack of respect you either work with him of find your self another job"Fowler snapped back I strolled back out of the Chiefs office and slumped into his desk. "great just my luck " I phucking  hated androids ever since what happened to A#£÷_="dont you dare remember him! you know what will happen "I told himself. After 40 minutes of just spacing out I saw a white coat with the number Rk900 sewn in to it...

I figured it was the dipshit working with me "Good afternoon my name is Conan  I'm the android sent to work with you I hope we could go to the case down town " He kindly exclaimed " okay but first of all don't talk to me and stay out of my way you plastic prick.He nodded "lead the way to your car we ran to my car "god I hope this is over soon but their something about those gray foggy eyes like it holds something but that was in the back of my mind...

We drove to the scene of a human to android attack now that the markus had their agreements met they can now gained the right to have access to press charges I phucking hated it -to much paperwork - Anyway the human called Joshua Barton murdered 3 androids and 2 humans Ashley  and Tyler Smith "They all were stabbed 21 times and cut smiley faces" Conan  examinated "That is actually Phucking cool " but instead I replied we get it your a plastic microphone we know that! But if your so smart why don't you find out what happened douchebag So he went off to collect evidence Leaving me to see the body's ....