chapter 7 voices (Conan ) part 1

" umm WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY CONAN" yelled hank 'I said me and detective Reed are togever and please keep it down I only wanted to tell you and connor not the whole police station" "I knew you looked a lot happier but I didn't think it would be you and gavin together the odds of that are 0.1% likely possible he couldn't stand me when I was here how does he put up with you" connor replied softly but also rushing his words and his LED was bright yellow. " HEY dipshits we got the lead on the guys their calling Smiler he's in lower detroit so if you want to know what happened come on " yelled detective Reed " Connor, Conan you lot go I need to chat to Reed " so I waited outside for the detective. When he came back he looked hurt and he stress was 45% and he stayed silence through the half of the car ride " listen last night I was just ... In one of my states so do think we're dating or some shit like.."

*Software instability *🔺
" Detective Reed if you are worried of me becoming a deviant than the chances of that is very unlikely I am the most strongest model made by cyber life you do not have to worry about that I am the than all of the sudden I heard a woman's voice " kill them" she sounded like.... no that could not be possible the revolution androids had done everything so that she could not infiltrate my mind " Hey.. HEY you zoned out come on where at the location you put in" I got out of the car and started to analyse what happened the criminal had written the word smile 2465 times and each letter was written in crimson I had went to analyse it but detective Reed stopped and questioned "wait what the phuck do you think your doing? don't put evidence in your mouth that's disgusting" I replied "I take the details by digesting the blood "
"Ok but that not a good site to look at if your a human so don't do that if front of me " ok I thought to my self but the voice came again " shoot the target " than I felt a breeze run past me it was the murderer they had ran out and was almost gone " what the fuck are you doing get them" I bolted past them running to the murderer I was almost caught them but it seemed the voice had made me grab it's gun and shoot it as is it was helping me after I did that it forced Me to keep it " huff huff good huff shot let's huff take huff to the huff Precinct" After we dropped of the murderer who turned out to be 45 year old Zachary green Detective Reed said " Hey your pretty good for a asshole want to go back to my place " I said yes it was almost as if I was being controlled when I  had put away my coat and my shoes Amanda made Me Aim the gun at him " now Conan you said you would do anything to finish a mission so your mission is to shoot him and kill detective Reed or you can end yourself and spare him and you won't come back this time "