Chapter 2 Adapting (Conan )

"Detective Reed is very Agressive human with Quick temper. he summed up how to not anger him saying that I should stay out of his way." I told Connor my previous model, as he replied "that's like what happen when I first met met Hank, after this case is complete, scan his desk to see what he likes and talk about it also try to be nice. Right after Connor finished his sentence Detective Reed Walked in."Hey dipshits With the evidence Plastic Phucker 2 found out we have a lead it a old one but we got a chance. Come on!

Within a few minutes we were back at our desks Well I was Detective Reed went to get a coffee so I took connor's advice and scanned is desk

Scanning ..

Found Photo contains ( deceased) for some reason the name would not load the photo it contained a very young and Cher full  man 'was the the detective ?'

Scanning..

Found pride stickers and cups "does the detective follow this movement?"

Scanning..

Found cat pictures and hairs' Their is a 99% chance this is his cat"

Scanning ...

Found old photo of Carl Manfred (deceased ) and detective Reed with the same man  ' who is this man ? he appears a lot  and the seem very close to him

Right after I checked the detective walked in an I sat down to my assigned seat I asked him about Carl Manfred and what his opinion on him " who told you I like him?" Mumbling the word shit under his breath next I ask him " do you have cats I have a liking towards to then" ( will writing this I like dogs flashback what have I done) He replied " If I'm going to get covered with questions from the toaster than yes I do its called Fishbo. Finally I left the the questions I was most inquisative about do did you have anyone whos is in the PRIDE community with you ? All of the sudden The Detectives stress levels went to 22 to 70 very fast an I had gotten a punch in the Pump with the yelling off " now you have crossed the line don't you dare mention that is you do you will get a lot more then a punch next time.
He ran to the bathroom and I saw a tear in his Eye