The Past

So before I start the chapter I want to clear that :
(g/L/n) : grandmother's last name.
(g/n) : grandmother's name.

-------------------------------

After 10 minutes of standing outside the store staring at its door someone opened it.

sighing he said "now, what do you want ? you've been standing here for a while now"

"do you know by any chance where (g/L/n)'s house is ?" you asked not meeting his eyes.

"ah ! (g/n) O bāchan"

"you know my grandma ?"

"of course I do, I used to go to her house quit a lot when I was a child" he answered "wait here, I'll close the store and take you there"

"Arigato" you thanked him bowing
'he is a nice person'

after some time he came out, closed the store and we started heading to my grandmother's house.

You didn't talk nor did he in your way . And when you arrived there you knocked on the door and your grandmother opened it.

"oh god, (Y/n) you're safe. I was so worried about you !" she said hugging you a one sided hug.

"I just stayed at the library and when I decided to call you I discovered my phone's battery was dead and so I lost my way until I found his store and he helped me"
you narrated pointing at the man from earlier.

"oh Keishin-chan ! it's been a while since I last saw you" she said smiling.

'Keishin huh, so that's his name'

"ahh yeah, I've been busy with work and such" he replied rubbing on the back of his head .

"come in, let's talk inside" my grandmother offered gently.

.
.

when we were inside we sat by the table and grandma served us diner.

"Itadakimasu..." I said quietly starting to eat my curry while listening to grandma and that man talking .

"so by work you meant working at that store ?" asked grandma.

"ah yeah, and I somehow ended up agreeing to be the coach of the volleyball team at the school old man used to be a coach in, Karasuno High but only for a while I just want to beat the old man's rival" he said and you coughed on your curry.

"haah ! it's the school (Y/n) goes to !" my grandma stated cheerfully clapping her hands together,

I admit she can act like a 5 years old child sometimes.

"really ? Then I can take her to and from school without you getting to worry about her. She can also join the volleyball club and help out" he suggested.

"I'm not sure.... (Y/n) doesn't trust people and hates places with a lot of people" the old woman said nervously trying not to mention the old incidents you went through.

"Ah... what about coming to tomorrow's training and deciding ?" he suggested again.

"I-I don't know......" and here I stuttered for the third time today, just thinking about Hinata made me nervous, after I ran from them early he must think I'm a weirdo..... and I was afraid of meeting the club members again, especially him..... but why does I care that much about him ? I don't like the feeling I get when I'm near him it's weird.

"(Y/n) sweetie you can go to your room and rest, I can say it was a tough day for you" my grandma said snapping me out of my thoughts clearly worried about me.

"okay, good night O bāchan, good night sir" and with that I went to my room .
.
.

3rd person's P.O.V :

*click*

when your grandmother heard the sound of your room's door getting shut she started talking,

"so now that she's gone... I want to tell you about her past although I-I don't know much myself.... And I don't know even if the information I have are totally correct or not...." she started looking down at her lap.

He nodded silently to her words although he knew she won't see him doing so but she started talking like she knew he would nod at her words,

"three years ago when (Y/n) was 13 years old only, all her family d-died in a car accident but.. she didn't because she wasn't with them, she always seemed to avoid going to crowded places or outside in general so this must be the reason she didn't go out with t-them that day. And so the tragedy happened. (Y/n) stopped showing emotions from that day, she also refused to leave that house no matter what ....and it lasted for two years and that's when she met a girl named Himari and considered her as her best friend,
(Y/n) started to show emotions: happiness, sadness, anger and other emotions. But last summer... she committed suicide and (Y/n) wasn't shocked at all, it seemed she lost all the hope in her life..., and her emotions vanished again. She didn't care anymore about anything ! and didn't trust anyone, I-I even think she doesn't trust me anymore !.." she finished whipping her tears off.

Ukai seemed to understand (g/n)'s situation and felt sorrowful toward her losing many dear people at a time, and her granddaughter turning to this state.

"sorry for bringing bad memories back...... I'll do my best to help her, I promise" he promised the old lady and she started crying even harder.
.
.
.

when she calmed down she thanked him and they talked about other things before the 26 years old man took his leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

end of chapter 3 !

If you are wondering about anything don't hesitate to ask.

The picture is how I think Himari should look like (the art is not mine if you know the owner tell me )

and for the name "Himari" I choose it cuz it has a somehow similar meaning to "Hinata"

Himari : sun, sunshine, sunflower.

that's all I have to say for now :<

and sorry if the haikyuu characters seemed a bit OOC to you.

- Author-chan.