Meeting Again

It was the practice match day,

You didn't sleep well since that day and you were feeling sick as hell, the anxiety was killing you along with a headache but you had to come and pretend you were alright, the dark circles under your eyes and the tired look was back, and as strong as ever.

"are you sure you're fine (L/n) ?" asked Hinata for the fourth time since this morning.

"yeah, I woke up a little too early that's why" you lied and he knew you were lying but he decided to give up since you clearly didn't want him to know.

You decided to walk with Kiyoko since she won't ask much, thinking that maybe. Just maybe the the boys already forgot about you,

The two teams greeted each other and you helped Kiyoko with things.

Walking with your head down you heard some weird sounds looking up you saw a boy looking at Kiyoko "well of course...." you said to yourself.

You got inside the gymnasium and your eyes landed directly on Kuuro you felt you legs giving up on you but stood still not to get unwanted attention.

The match was about to start and you were helping with the balls but you were clearly not okay at all by now, the anxiety was eating you alive and it showed clear to everyone, Ukai saw you and called for you "Hey (Y/n) you sit! Don't overwork yourself if you're tired !"

Oh how you wished he didn't say your name that loud....

Kenma's P.O.V :

"Hey (Y/n) you sit! Don't overwork yourself if you're tired !" the couch of Karasuno yelled.

"O-ok" replied a very familiar voice.

Turning around time seemed to stop moving..... It was (Y/n),

(Y/n) (L/n)

'so she didn't die... I'm happy she just changed the place she lives in...' I thought relieved, she didn't look so well though....

"Hey... Kuuro" I called out

"hmm ?" he replied looking at me from the side.

"look over there" I said pointing in her direction.

When he looked that way shock was painted all over his face

"they-they have an emo manager" his said shocked

'should I slap him?'

"no stupid, look closely" I said pissed that he didn't recognize his own childhood friend.

"......(Y/n) ?" he asked realizing.

"yeah" I replied back,

"let's go to her!" he said going straight her way.

"no, let's wait after a set or the match is over, she doesn't look so well now plus the match is about to start" I said looking her way myself.

He sighed but agreed anyway.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V :

'He looked at me'

'He was pointing his finger in my way'

'He is talking with Kuuro'

'whAt aRe tHEy TalKiNg aboUt'

'h-he's coming m-my w-way, no no no no No'

'he stopped hehehe, He sToppEd'