Joining

In the way to Ukai's shop you were about to cross the road but you noticed a traffic light and it was green.

Sighing you stopped. Waiting for it to turn red, and that's when you heard a "meow"

looking to your side you found a cute little black kitten ( it's not Kuroo calm down hehehe ) kneeling down to pet it, it got away from you to the road,

"No, wait you may get -"

A car passed by and ran over the cat

"-....... Killed" you finished your sentence watching the cat swimming in her own blood and you felt like throwing up, you were in A GREAT condition and then this had to happen.

"morning,.... night, ....today, ....tomorrow everything just keep repeating over, ....and over,... and over,..... and over again, someone cries another smiles, someone dies the other lives..... I'm sick of it all. I hate it, I want to end it all with one thing" you said tiredly feeling a little dizzy your face buried between your arms.

Seeing a box near by you headed toward it and picked it up, after the light turned red you went to the lifeless cat.

Looking down at the cat with a blank look and tired voice you said "you can't run away from me now huh...."

Picking it carefully not to get your clothes dirty you put it in the box.

Lifting the box up you continued your way.

Hinata's P.O.V :

I was making my way to school and decided to buy something from the store the coach owns since I didn't eat anything this morning..... I woke up a little late and was afraid I would miss the morning practice.

"ugh I'm so hungry...." I said putting my hand over my stomach my head dropped down.

I heard two persons talking in the distance so I held my head up.

"Oh Kageyama! Coach Ukai ! Good morning!" I greeted them.

"Hinata, I'm happy you are here too, I have someone I want you to meet , she arrived a few days ago and needs help to get used to this place" he said smiling .

                  "oh here she's!"   he said then yelled waving "(Y/N)-CHAN! HERE!"

"good morning" she greeted us in a low voice as usual, but something was strange.....

Taking notice of her holding a box, I was about to ask her what was in it but I noticed some blood on her hands.

"If you excuse me for a moment sir, I have something to do" she said and turned to the other way not waiting to hear what response coach Ukai would give her.

I automatically started following her, coach Ukai called for me but I just turned toward him putting my finger in a "hush" way.

I followed her to a park and that's when she stopped suddenly so I backed up hiding behind a wall,

She looked at her right and left then she put the box down.

"I will come for you later" she said and started walking again.

After she got out of my sight I went to were she was standing a few moments earlier, I know what I was doing was wrong but I couldn't help my curiosity, I slowly and carefully opened the box to find A DEAD CAT !! 

"how.. ?" I said narrowing my eyes.

"(Y/n) isn't the one who killed it, is she ?, no it's impossible she will never do such a thing"

I closed the box back and started heading back to where the others are.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V :

"I will come for you later" I said to the cat even though I knew it was dead.....  Well it wasn't going to be any different if it was alive....  it wouldn't understand me anyway.

And with that I started going back to Keishin's store. I really need to know his last name, l can't keep calling him 'sir' or call him by his first name it will be so awkward if I do so.

When I made it there I greeted them again, but noticed Hinata wasn't there.

"well, let's introduce you two" Keishin said.

"Kageyama this is (Y/n) (L/n), (Y/n) this is Kageyama Tobio" he introduced us and I bowed not wanting to offer him my hand because it was stained with blood and I don't want them to freak out because of a misunderstanding.

"Nice to meet you Kageyema-kun" and he bowed too looking somehow uncomfortable.

"And the other one with orange hair is Hinata Shouyou" he said

'I know...' I thought

"he will be back, we may wait for him a little more" he continued and I nodded .

"um... Sir can I use your bathroom for a moment ?" I asked him

"you can call me Ukai, and of course you can" he responded

"thank you" I said and entered .

After I washed my hands and dried them up I got out and saw that Hinata was back so we started walking to school.

we finally arrived and went to the gymnasium,

when we entered someone said "you two are late, you were the ones who suggested to do that this early yet you didn't come" he said looking at Kageyama and Hinata .

"they were with me, also we have a guest" Ukai said referring to me.

Their eyes landed on me and I started to panic.

They weren't as much as yesterday but the fact that they were all boys didn't make it any better for me.

Strangely enough they all smiled at me softly 'wtf... Now I'm really scared'

Ukai placed his hand on my shoulder and said "go on, introduce yourself and don't be afraid of them they are all nice people"

And with that I introduced myself and so did they.

There was Nishinoya Yuu he seems quite the loud and energetic one,  similar to Hinata but totally different in a lot of ways, he was the libero of the team.

And there's also Asahi Azumane he looked so tough and brave yet he was totally the opposite, he was a wing spiker and the ace of the team.

And there was Daichi Sawamura he was the strict among them but yet so kind, he was a wing spiker and the captain.

And lastly Sugawara Koushi he was the most nice one to you he was so gentle and cheerful, his aura was comforting somehow and he was the setter.

They were all practicing when Coach Ukai approached you.

"so (Y/n) what do you say ? Will you join us ?" he asked looking at the team
You turned to look at him a small smile taking place on his face while watching his team,

Not knowing how to answer, you were about to refuse his offer as you turned to look at them too seeing Hinata jumping to spike a ball.

You never was this impressed for so long, the scene before you was just breathtaking and with out thinking much you said :

"I.... I guess I'll give it a try" you said looking at the orange haired boy celebrating the success of his spike with his friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And here chapter 5 ends .

I'm not satisfied with this chapter but :") ...... I've never been satisfied lol

Anyway hope you enjoyed this shitty chapter, see you in the next one!

- Author-chan is out!