Glue...

~Young Osgood~

RUNNING... RUNNING...RUNNING... RUNNING... RUNNING... RUNNING... RUNNING... RUNNING.

I was now at the park and I couldn't run any further. One girl against three boys was definitely an unfair race. (A/N not because of the girl or boy part. Just the numbers of people.) I slowed to catch my breath and turned to see them charging at me. I knew I was in for it. They had already taken my phone so I couldn't get any help, not that anyone would help me anyway. They stopped and one boy got each arm. They were strong and they were my bullies.... The other boy was a year older and was the ring leader of the nasty group.

"I saw this box around the corner. Let's put her in it and glue the doors shut." The biggest boy said as he pulled a tube of extra sticky glue from his bag.

I fought back as much as I could but I was useless. I was a girl with dark brown hair, thick glasses, weird clothes and a long scarf, I wasn't exactly a ninja. We got to the funny blue box and I was thrown inside. I spun around quickly to try to open the doors but they were holding them closed and the glue had already started to set.

In my panic at trying to get out of this place I had over looked the size of it. From the outside it was tiny but from inside you could fit many many people in. My gaze shifted to a tall thin man that stood staring at me with a confused expression with a tool box in his hands. He wasn't the only one confused!

"Hello. Did you just get thrown into my Tardis?" The tall man questioned me.

"Um... I'm sorry...I... its bigger on the inside! Oh, yes I was. I would have never intruded like this if I had a choice."

"Right. You always have a choice, remember that. You seemed to be banging on the door. Is it stuck?"

While I had been speaking the man had put the tool box down and walked slowly over to me and was about to try to open the door.

"Glue. They glued it closed so I wouldn't be able to get out. I apologise for any damage."

"Oh that's ok. It wasn't your fault. Here, this should do it..."

He took a step or two back and pulled something from his suite. It was thin like him and blue at the end so it matched his suite. With that in his right hand he pointed it at the middle of the door and it buzzed, ish. After moving it up and down the door a couple of times he tried to open the door again and it worked like a charm. The door swung open with a little creak and we found all three boys gathered at the foot of the box. Their faces portrayed a mix of worry, surprise and amazement. They stared up at us and then looked the man next to me, dead in the eyes.

"Stand up."

They did exactly as he said to do. He seemed like the kind of person where you would have just done anything he said to do without question. At the moment he was acting firm and serious but he wasn't like that before although I don't think I could have picked a single word to describe him.

"I know what you did to this girl. Can't you read? POLICE BOX! If you don't want to get arrested then your all going to leave her alone for the rest of your life. I know where you all live so don't worry about that. Do you understand?"

The boys nodded in unison.

"Speak."

"Yes Sir."

The boys said that together too.

"Good, now leave."

With that said the three boys ran away as fast as their legs could carry them. It seemed faster than they had been chasing me. Who ever this man was I knew he was amazing and I wouldn't be having any trouble from them again.