Pulled Into The Office...

We were now back in the Tardis. I had grown to love this place like it was my home. The Doctor told me that he was taking me home. He explained that I had my whole life ahead of me, and that I needed to be in school. I didn't want us to argue and end on a low, so I just went with it. I watched him for the short time it took to get to my present day. He kept his head down most of the time. Every now and then, he would notice I was watching him and he would look at me with a small smile. I smiled back as wide as I could.

We then hit the ground with a thump and I found he was looking at me this time. I stood up and we walked to the door together. Pulling it open you could see that we were again in the park. I took a step out and said goodbye.

"I'll see you again Doctor. I know I will."

"I hope so. There's plenty of more places that you should see. I'll show you the galaxy and more one day Osgood."

"Goodbye my one name Doctor."

"Goodbye Osgood."

I then took my last look at him and spun on my heels and walked down the path. A tear brimmed up in my eye but I blinked it away. As I got to the corner of the path I turned to see the blue box again and he was still there. I gave him a wave and walked away slightly glumly.

It didn't take me long to get back to the home but when I did I noticed that something was different... odd. Walking through the door I smelt fresh flowers on the hall stand. I knew what this meant. Either someone was being dropped off or someone was being taken with a family. Both ways, the house needed to make a good impression. There was no dirt in sight and everyone was smiling.

"Here she is!" It was Janit.

She was the head of house and she brought me in when I first came to this dump. Her hand pulled me into the office and I thought I was in for it. They had noticed that I hadn't come home quickly! How long had I been late for? It was then that I saw it. I saw him. The doctor sat in one of the chairs with a cup of tea in his hand. Papers were spread all over the coffee table and he was signing them. His head flicked up and he gave me the biggest grin I have ever seen.

"This is John Smith and he is going to adopt you. Wouldn't you like that?" The head of house asked in a sing song voice.

"Yes. I would like that very much!"

That was my brand new start with the Doctor. We never left each other's sides until we really had to, but that's another story for later.