Known

*continuation*

They walked out and were called by two girls..

Soyou and Seohyun looked back at the two girls.. And there they are, Hyoyeon and Bora..

Hyoyeon : Hey, Seo!! And??

Soyou : I am Soyou..

Hyoyeon : Ah.. The one who also picked science course and the girl whom Bora don't want to be used by the ah---..

Bora shut her mouth..

Soyou : What was it??

Bora : Ah.. Nothing..

Seohyun : Ah.. You must be Bora, am I right??

Bora : Yeah.. Where did you went earlier?? In this science hall near the science department?? I believe that only Soyou had science course here..

Soyou : We were helping the librarian to give the books to the teacher in the science department...

Bora : Oh.. Are you busy??

Seohyun : We are not..

Hyoyeon : Really?? Let's go..

Soyou : Where are we going??

Hyoyeon : Let's eat.. I'll pay..

Soyou : It's fine.. You don't need to pay..

Hyoyeon : No!!.. It's fine.. I want to pay for it..

Soyou : Oh.. ok..

They arrived to the cafeteria..

Bora : Pick what you want.. I will checked for a free table..

Hyoyeon : Ok.. Do you want to eat? As usual??

Bora : I want to eat.. Just like usual..

Hyoyeon : Okay..

Bora walked around to find a place to eat and suddenly her eyes were on the twelve boys.. EXO.. There were girls near them.. And some even flirts with Sehun, which he flirts back..

Bora : Such a player.. I will never as in never ever going to make his plan work.. And that means I need to tell Soyou.. But now.. Is not the time..

Bora talked to herself and chuckled.. And after that, she found a seat.. Just nearby to them..

Bora : Shit.. It's near to them.. I can't let Soyou to sit here...

Bora mumbled.. She was about to walk away.. But a hand shook her from behind..

Hyoyeon : Ta-da.. Are we sitting here??

Hyoyeon pointed to the table.. There was no point for Bora to make excuse for the empty table..

Bora : Yeah..

Bora and Hyoyeon sitted first and later Seohyun and Soyou followed..

As soon as Soyou arrive, Sehun played his part.. And move away from the girls, which made them angry... Sehun walked towards the girls table..

Sehun : Annyeong, ladies..

Bora : Bye to you, player..

Bora mumbled her last word.. Sehun can hear it except for the others.. So he smirked...

Sehun : But hello to you, old friend..

Flashback

Four years ago, Sehun and Bora were still friends, childhood friends.. But it changed one day, when Bora liked him and that's when he started to changed which made them grew apart..