Deja vu

*continuation*

BGM : Beyonce - Deja Vu.

Soyou went out to take some fresh air and stopped when she saw something suspicious with the surroundings.

Soyou looked carefully. And there she spotted Sehun behind the vase in the corridor of the school.

Soyou : I can see you. Stop hiding.

Sehun didn't even budge to move away.

Soyou : Come out. I could see you.

Sehun : Fine!

Soyou : What are you doing there? If you're trying to make me have a heart attack and die, then think twice.

Sehun : No. I am just trying to confess to you.

Soyou : About what?

Sehun : I love you.

Soyou slapped her cheeks lightly.

Soyou : What did you had said?

Sehun : I. LOVE. YOU.

Oh no. It's deja vu.

---------------------------------------------

Hello, readers! It's a really short update. At least I did update now. I think I should shorten the story a bit. How's 15 or 16 chapters for this story? Is it good? I am sorry for the sudden update for this story. But I want to end this story as well as the rest. Being the longest 'on going' that I had, I need to end it sooner or later. Having originally planned to have 20 chapters are now shorten under such a short notice, due to different problems that made me not updating this story frequently. Thank you for reading this story from start till now. And the next four updates would be the last and it might be update all four updates in a day / at the same time (Though, I don't when I will update it. But I hope that I could finish it by this month. Since it's already 29th December now, how about I update it on the 1st of January? I hope I could do so).