Falling apart

Sehun ran to his classroom, to find Soyou who was sitting on her seat, covering her face with her hands.

Sehun : I can explain, Soyou ah.

Soyou stand up, wiping her tears and walked away.

Sehun : Soyou ah.

Soyou kept on walking, making Sehun frustrated by her attitude. Forcing himself to try to grab Soyou's arms. He grabbed her right arm, making her flinched by the sudden contact.

Sehun : Stop it. I can explain it. Give me five minutes to explain. No. Just two minutes is enough. Please, soyou?

Soyou : What's left for you to explain? I know all of it now, Sehun.

Sehun : Please, just one minute. Hear me out, Soyou.

Soyou : Ok. Make it fast.

Soyou start to count from 1 to 60.

Sehun : I know I try to play with you by that stupid bet, but listen. Don't you know? Your personality makes me liking you. It's a dumb choice to like a girl like you, but I guess if the rest of the boys in this world cares more about personality than beauty, if just I know about it before, I would have pick you.

Soyou : Done, One minute had passed. You're picking Seohyun, right?

Soyou walked out and Sehun ran out to talk to her more about it. But she's nowhere to be found.

Sehun : You might not be far from here, right? Here I go. Can we turn back time if it's possible? Can we? Because I haven't said this sentence truthfully. I like you, scratch that, I actually love you.

Soyou hid behind the pillar, hearing the sentences that Sehun said, making her tears up again. A hand shook her from behind. She turn around and saw Junggi.

Soyou : Junggi ah.

Junggi : Cry as much as you want.

Junggi patted his shoulder, allowing Soyou to cry on his shoulder. Junggi hug Soyou that was crying in his embrace.

Sehun looked outside of the classroom, didn't found Soyou after what he had said.

Sehun : I guess you've gone now.

Sehun collapsed to the floor hugging himself. Without them knowing, Seohyun heard everything behind the next classroom's door. After what she had heard from Sehun, her tears also falls down. Silently crying behind the door.

Finally, they're falling apart.

The next day, Sehun tried to talk to Soyou, but she did not come.

Sehun : Mr. Lee, where's Soyou?

Mr. Lee : Don't you know? You're her boyfriend right? Why don't you ask her?

Sehun : Hmm.. Kinda.

Mr. Lee : Okay okay. Sistar is going to continue performing as three, because Soyou had transfered aboard to study for her to be a doctor.

Sehun was shocked. Why didn't she told him? He guess that he's now gone from her life, possibly forever.

----------------------------------------------

So sad. But I'm laughing when I wrote this. I really like sad stories. Sometimes when there too many feels at the beginning, I might cry at the end. But because there's not so much here, so I'm quite happy about it.