The last time (end)

After 7 years, Soyou was sitting, wearing a white coat on her chair, looking at her phone.. She got a message from Junggi..

Meet tonight? If you're not busy.. Check your schedule first..

Just when she tried to text that she don't have any thing to do.. The nurse, Ms. Choi called her...

Ms. Choi : Ms. Kang, there's an accident nearby.. All of the other doctors are busy.. Why don't you take him for today?

Soyou : Ok....

Soyou text 'Busy' to Junggi..

At the same time, 5 minutes ago..

Sehun was driving.. He saw Soyou earlier in the morning with Junggi at a coffee shop.. He was really mad.. Full of regrets.. Why did I do that before?  That sentence came to his head..

Unknowing there's a car in front of him.. And..

Crash...

Sehun was bleeding , the other driver save himself but still he bled..

After getting reports from netizens nearby, the ambulance came to take both of them..

Back at the hospital,

Soyou : So who is the patient?

Ms. Choi : I got news from the internet.. He is a millionare.. He's Mr. Oh..

Soyou : Oh.. I don't really read news..

Ms. Choi : But he's handsome!! You better save his life.. His wife would do anything for him..

Soyou : Ok.. Inform them to send him to the emergency.. And find any information about his wife.. And try to call her to..

Ms. Choi : Ok.. Ms. Kang..

Finally the patient arrived and was hurried to the emergency room..

Soyou couldn't see his face clearly.. So she just continued the surgery.. And the surgery was successful..

She walked out only to meet Seohyun.. She was about to go to back to her room, not knowing that Seohyun is there..

Seohyun : Soyou?

Soyou look at her..

Soyou : Oh.. Seohyun? You're Ms. Oh now?

Seohyun : Yeah.. Umm.. Why did you left us 7 years ago?

Soyou : Ah.. I want to continue my studies overseas..

Seohyun : How's Sehun? Is he fine?

That finally hit her.. No wonder she thought that she had meet the patient before..

Soyou : Ah.. He's doing fine.. He needs some rest.. Go to the pharmacy room to get his medicine..

Soyou turned her back to her and began walking away..

Seohyun : Soyou ah.. I'm sorry for the past..

Soyou : Don't worry.. I'm fine with it..

Seohyun : No you're not.. Stop acting Soyou..

Soyou : Let's talk about this later when Sehun woke up.. I'll be in my room.. Call me if anything happen... And Ms. Choi, please let Ms. Oh know Mr. Oh's room.. I'll come later to check up on Mr. Oh..

Soyou was in her room now.. Getting texts from Junggi..

Busy? Emergencies again?

Fine.. Good luck!! We'll just meet tomorrow to discuss about it..

Have a good time doing the surgery..

Soyou unknowingly smile reading the text messages.. She took a card and place it in her pocket.. And got information that Sehun just woke up..

Sehun was sitting on the bed looking at his surroundings..

Soyou : Stop wandering your eyes around, Mr. Oh..

Sehun : Soyou?

Sehun nearly tried to touch her face.. But she back away as he tried to move.. Seohyun just looked at them silently...

Soyou : You're fine now, Sehun.. Be on time to eat your medication and you'll be fine.. Good thing it wasn't a serious matter..

Sehun : I'm sorry, Soyou ah..

Soyou : What are you talking about?

Sehun : I'm sorry to play with your heart before..

Soyou : It's nothing.. Past is past... Forget it.. You've got a lovely wife now..

Soyou pointed to Seohyun and ask her to come nearer...

Soyou : I've got an invitation wedding card for both of you.. It's Junggi's.......

Sehun : Great.. Who is he going to marry?

Soyou : It's Junggi's and my wedding.. We got engaged last two months..

Sehun : Uh?

Sehun froze.. Why??

Soyou : Yeah.. And later late this month, we're finally getting married.. Please do come..

Soyou walked out happily that she got to give the card to them..

Sehun : Why am I hurting, Seohyun ah?

Seohyun : Yeobo.. Please stop it!! She got Junggi already.. You have me now.. You can't pick any one from the two of us, she's already engaged.

Sehun sobbed... It's the last time their love blooms, which is now dying and died due to less care.. And it's also the time where he can't reach to her again..

Seohyun : Stop crying..

The wedding was a success.. Eventhough it leaves scars to someone's heart.. Past happiness might be a different one in the future...

-The End-

--------------------------------------------

It finally ended!! After how many months I didn't finish it.. It finally finish.. I ship Soyou and Junggigo, so I made an ending like these. ^-^

Anyway, Happy new year!! Hope your 2015 is better than 2014 ^-^