(2) Science Experiments

I am off to my next class just hoping that those "populars" don't end up in any of my classes but I can tell all ready that this is not going to end up how I want it to

Ally:*walks in the class and takes a seat*

Okay there is no sign of any of the "populars"here right now but I am the only one in the class right now with a boy and two girls waiting for the rest of the people to come.

(1 minutes later)

The whole class comes rolling in and Trish came and sat next to me.

Trish: Hey Ally I didn't know that you had this class too, but hey that is pretty cool that we have some classes together!

Ally: Yeah that's cool I wonder if we have any over classes together!

Right when I thought everything was gonna be just perfect a certain blonde and five other people that were with him walks in the class

Ally: *whispers* Trish it's them again!

Trish: who in the world are you talking about ally? I'm trying to concentrate on what the teacher is saying! *whisper-yells*

Ally*whispers* those guys you said were bullies and the populars!

Trish: *whispers* just try to ignore them Ally an focus on the teacher so we don't end up failing this class.

Ally: *nods*

Mr. Crawford(science teacher): okay, so today we are going to be mixing different liquids to see the effects.

Class: *groans*

Mr. Crawford: Yeah Yeah Yeah, groaning won't change what we're doing today got It. Okay so I have paired you up with partners.

Class: *groans again*

Mr. Crawford: okay here are your partners, Austin and Kira, John and Sam, Justin and Kayla, Ally and Trish, Elliot and Dallas, Dez and Carrie, Louis and Jen, Carly and Lauren, and finally Lexi and Mya.

Everyone starts to pair up and get there materials for the experiments.

(Austin'sP.O.V)

YES!!!! I got paired up with my girlfriend this is awesome and I Have a plan to humiliate the new nerd girl, I think her name is ally but I don't care!

Kira: Hey babe act least we got paired this time right?

Austin: of course I am and oh I have a plan to humiliate the nerd that thinks she can talk to us.

Kira: OOO I love your plans *kisses him*

Austin: *kisses back* *pulls away* okay here is the plan... *whispers it to her*

Kira: ok good plan now hand me the beaker with the acid in it so we can start the plan.

Austin: *hands her beaker with the acid* here

Kira: okay *walks to Ally's and Trish's table and pushes books on table* oops *laughs*

Ally and Trish: *glare at her*

(Kira'sP.O.V)

While they were picking up there books I switched the vinegar beaker with the acid one and went back to my table without them knowing.

Mr. Crawford: okay now mix the vinegar with the blue liquid and it should change colors *shows example*

Austin and I smirked and watched and waited

The plan started as the mixed them and the it started to bubble rapidly and rise they looked at each other wondering what was going on.

Soon the liquid sprays all over them and the whole class started laughing at them and calling them "losers"

(Trish'sP.O.V)

We were covered in green goo and the whole class is laughing at us. Someone must have did this, and I think I know who It is. I turn and look at Austin and Kira smirking. OOHHH THERE GONNA GET IT!!

Mr. Crawford: okay settle down and get back to work while I figure things out.

Ally: OMG this stuff is gross and sticky who did this Trish!!!

Mr. Crawford: please go to the nurse and get a change of clothes.

We nod and leave

(Ally'sP.O.V)

(Before lunch)

I was getting my stuff for lunch and last period which is P.E. UGGGHHH!!! I hate P.E.!

As I was about to close my locker someone tapped my shoulder I turned to see the crew of bullies!

Trish said the blonde was Austin Moon,the girl with black hair is Kira Starr, Austin's girlfriend and her dad owns Starr records, the brunette boy is Sam Richards, the dirty blonde girl is Kayla Reese, the other blonde is Justin Thompson, and the brown haired guy is John Williams

Austin: Hey dork whatcha up to? *slamming my books on the ground*

Ally: N-nothing c-can you j-just leave me a-alone p-please*scared*

Kira: Aww look at the dork she's scared aren't you?!*laughs*

Austin: Yeah you little wimp*walking up to here until she hits the locker*

Ally: *gulps* A-austin what do you guys want?

John: *smirks* nothing

My back was on the locker until austin slammed the locker door shut and with my hair in it.

Ally: OWWW GET MY HAIR OUT OF THIS THING!!

The crew: *laughing* nope *walk away*

_________________________________________

Poor ally :( but things will get better :)