Break up plans

(Kira'sPOV)
Now I defiantly want that geek to get humiliated, she took my key to my diary!!!! No one not even austin knows about the personal stuff in there!

I walked to go find austin so we could talk about something. "Austin we need a new plan" I explained! Austin just groaned at me as I rolled my eyes.

"What now?" He asked. "I need your help for a plan to break up Ally and Justin so you can get "back together" with her!" I said. "How in the world am I supposed to do That?" He asked. Great more questions!! "I don't know figure out something!!!"

I kept thinking while austin just sat there staring at me, thinking...

"Are you going to give me an idea or not!!!" I yelled frustrated. "I thought you had an idea." He explained.

I growled with annoyance and then it popped into my head. "We should...." I whispered the plan on his ear. His eyes widened and he looked at me "are you sure that's not going to far?" He asked. Again more questions!!!

"Of course I do, we need this plan to work!!" I told him as I stood up from the chair. He sighed "fine I'll do it, but only for you though." I kissed his cheek "good" I said as I walked out of the room.
(WITH ALLY AND JUSTIN)
(Ally'sPOV)

I was with justin at the pool. We were only at the resort for a 5 more days until we had to leave!! I took Justin's hand and pulled him to the field behind the resort.

"What are we doing here?" Justin asked me confused. I just shrugged "I just wanted to spend alone time with you without people bothering us" I told him. He smiled and looked down at me and kissed my forehead. "I still can't believe that you dated austin" he said.

I looked at him. "I thought we were passed that, I didn't Think you would really care." I said. He sighed and sat in the grass "Of course I care, why wouldn't I?" He asked.

"Well it was a while ago I thought you dropped the thought." He looked away from me "yeah, but I guess it didn't" he said coldly. "Why the attitude all of a sudden?" I sat down next to him.

He stares at me blankly "umm... Nothing it's just... It's weird for me that you were Dating the guy that hates my guts." He explained to me.

"Oh" I simply said while he looked in the distance.
It was silent for a few seconds until I felt a vibrate in my pocket. I took out my phone and looked at the picture. I teared up and looked at justin.

"I got to go" I mumbled and walked back to the resort. I can't believe this right, he can't do that to me, he stayed here in Hawaii for me. I just sighed and looked down as I entered my room.

_________________________
What could the picture be?? Thanks for reading guys vote and comment❤️❤️